Windows 10: How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10

Discus and support How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]This post will show you how to open Folder Options or File Explorer Options in Windows 10/8/7. File Explorer Options is referred to as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 16, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10

How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10 open-file-explorer-options-windows-10-1-100x100.png
    How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10 open-file-explorer-options-windows-10-1-121x150.png This post will show you how to open Folder Options or File Explorer Options in Windows 10/8/7. File Explorer Options is referred to as Folder Options in Windows 8/7. Using the File Explorer Options, you can customize where File Explorer [...]

This post How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2019
  3. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, Nov 16, 2019
  4. NUS
    Nus Win User

'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

Thema:

1. How to open File Explorer Options in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - open File Explorer

2. Open a .jpg file in File Explorer gives only a generic open option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open a .jpg file in File Explorer gives only a generic open option: Here's what I'm referring to by "generic" open. This will open the file in the default app.Other types of files, .txt for example on my system, give the option of opening with other than the default app. I go get a screenshot of an example......
  3. Open a .jpg file in File Explorer gives only a generic open option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a .jpg file in File Explorer gives only a generic open option: Here's what I'm referring to by "generic" open. This will open the file in the default app.Other types of files, .txt for example on my system, give the option of opening with other than the default app. I go get a screenshot of an example......
  4. Open a .jpg file in File Explorer gives only a generic open option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?: My hard drive crashed and I'm starting over with a new installation of everything. What I noticed is that when I'm in Windows 10 File Explorer and right-click on a folder or drive Quick Access and This PC behave the same and click "Open in new window", Windows Explorer opens...
  6. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?: My hard drive crashed and I'm starting over with a new installation of everything. What I noticed is that when I'm in Windows 10 File Explorer and right-click on a folder or drive Quick Access and This PC behave the same and click "Open in new window", Windows Explorer opens...
  7. Windows 10 File Explorer opens Windows Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If Dropbox opens its app to open and explore files, but you want to open Dropbox files in File Explorer in Windows 10, then it […] This article How to open Dropbox files & folders in File Explorer in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to undo "always open files with" files in Windows 10 File explorer.

How to undo "always open files with" files in Windows 10 File explorer.: In Windows 10 Windows or File Explored I selected a file with an extension that I didn't have a program to open it with. So I selected Media player to open it BUT I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT "Always open with" was selected. So now I have all files associated with this program and...
  10. File Explorer options

File Explorer options: I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote, latest version. Evernote was in my list of choices when selecting a file and Send to. Evernote not in the list anymore. Question: How do I add choices in the Send to function? Hope my question is clear. Thank you....