Windows 10: How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

Discus and support How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I prefer the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app instead of Outlook, but still have Outlook 365 installed on my machine. When I click on a flagged email in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jason Delaplain, Aug 7, 2019.

1. How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

I prefer the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app instead of Outlook, but still have Outlook 365 installed on my machine. When I click on a flagged email in Outlook or in the Mail app, it correctly shows it in the To-Do app, but when I click on that flagged email in the to-do app, it shows "Open in Outlook" and not "Open in Mail". It looks like it tries to open Outlook.com, but that doesn't even work.

How can I change that, to open the flagged email within To-Do app, in the Mail app?

:)

Jason Delaplain, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 7, 2019
  3. kjdawson1 Win User
    Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Aug 7, 2019
  4. GTAdoum Win User

How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

Hello,
    I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked.
    How to make the SendTo work properly with Mail app?

GTAdoum, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

1. How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app? - Similar Threads - open flagged email

2. Mail app not opening because of outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not opening because of outlook: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I just updated Mail app from Microsoft store and after that I saw the toggle on the top right corner "Try the new outlook app" and I just tried to remove the toggle from the app, on the internet the method to remove this to create a DWORD key but...
  3. Mail app not opening because of outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app not opening because of outlook: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I just updated Mail app from Microsoft store and after that I saw the toggle on the top right corner "Try the new outlook app" and I just tried to remove the toggle from the app, on the internet the method to remove this to create a DWORD key but...
  4. Why do I get old Emails when I open microsoft outlook mail instead of current Emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I get old Emails when I open microsoft outlook mail instead of current Emails?: why do I get old Emails when opening microsoft, outlook mail instead of current Emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-old-emails-when-i-open-microsoft/304e47fe-d558-45ce-adc8-655448279067
  5. How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to use Outlook or Google Mail instead of Microsoft Mail: Microsoft 10's mail program is poor and I would like to go back to Google Mail or Outlook, but have been unable to change the default. Microsoft contacts does not allow sorting contacts in categories and it doesn't provide for quick selection of multiple email addresses for...
  6. How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to view email of Windows mail in MS Outlook Windows 10: I have some important emails retrieved from an old computer (Windows Vista) which was using Windows Mail. I can view these emails in Windows 10 running MS Outlook but not properly. I can't see subject or sender. Therefore, it is very difficult to trace email which I am...
  7. Win 10 notification opens Mail instead of Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 notification opens Mail instead of Outlook: Running fully patched Windows 10 Pro. When Windows notification pops up announcing a new email in Outlook, clicking on the notification opens Windows Mail instead of Outlook 2016. Outlook is the default app in Settings\Default Apps. Can't seem to switch it....
  8. How do I force MS products (Mail App, Office 365 apps) to open links in a new tab instead...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I force MS products (Mail App, Office 365 apps) to open links in a new tab instead...: Some time ago, I noticed my mail app stopped opening links in new tabs and opened whatever link I clicked on in the last tab I viewed. Now I've noticed that Office 365 is doing the same thing for both links and to manage my account. How do I force these products to open a...
  9. How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail

in Browsers and Email
    How to use my Outlook email instead of Windows 10 mail: Windows 10 mail leaves much to be desired, at least for me. It will not sync with my Outlook mail account that I have used for years. It is not possible to change its default font and size, and it stops and starts when I am typing an email, and my large accumulation of...
  10. SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    SendTo mail opens Outlook instead of Mail app: Hello, I am using Mail app built in Windows 10. Office 2013 is installed with all applications. If I try to use the SendTo link from Explorer, it opens up Outlook instead of the default Mail app. In default programs, Mail has all his options checked. How to make the SendTo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to do flagged email open in outlook instead of webmail

2. how to use outlook email

3. to-do app open outlook app

4. to do flagged emails open in web browser