Windows 10: How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you use the Windows 10 Start Menu to keep frequently used apps in one place, here is a neat trick for you. You can choose to launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10

WinClub, May 22, 2019

2. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, May 22, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 22, 2019
  4. scevism Win User

scevism, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to open multiple apps at once from Start Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - open multiple apps

2. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  3. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  4. Apps will not open from start menu or taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps will not open from start menu or taskbar: Hello, I am running windows 10 and when I open the start menu to search for a program, it will not open. When I click an app or file from within the menu, it says the following: "The item you selected is unavailable. I might have been moved, renamed, or removed..."...
  5. Multiple Monitors in 2020 Open Program from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Monitors in 2020 Open Program from Start Menu: Its 2020 and most users use 2 or more monitors at home or work, however, it becomes frustrating when users cannot do the following 3 actions described below. I've read thru the different questions/answers and most moderators do not understand what the OP is asking or trying...
  6. How To Play Sound From Multiple Windows At Once? in Windows 10

How To Play Sound From Multiple Windows At Once? in Windows 10: I've been having trouble keeping the sound from a game window playing through the desktop when I click outside of the game window. I use OBS studio while streaming games, and any time I need to exit the game window to make adjustments in OBS etc, it mutes the audio from the...
  7. How to keep apps open permanently on Start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep apps open permanently on Start menu: Every time I press the start menu, I have to press a sub menu to list the apps. Is there any way to leave the apps showing permanently on the start menu? 133443
  8. Multiple Start menu icons to the same app appear only once

Multiple Start menu icons to the same app appear only once: Hi, We need several Firefox and Chrome shortcuts with different URLs in the Windows 10 start menu. Unfortunately only one shortcut is shown for Firefox and Chrome. With Internet Explorer it is possible to have multiple entries. Does anybody know how to fix this? regards,...
  9. How to open multiple Windows Start Menu apps in one go

in Windows 10 News
    How to open multiple Windows Start Menu apps in one go: The introduction of the new Taskbar in Windows 7 changed how (many) Windows users loaded applications on their devices. The ability to pin programs (and other things) directly to the taskbar allowed them to bypass the Start Menu entirely when they wanted to launch these...
  10. Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10: How to: Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 How to Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 The pinned apps (tiles) on the Start screen. This tutorial will show you how to keep the Start menu open when opening multiple apps from the Start...