Windows 10: How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Discus and support How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I was wondering how to open multiple video chat rooms windows with one webcam on a windows 10 laptop. I have a windows 7 pro desk top which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bikinifun, May 8, 2019.

1. bikinifun Win User

How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Hi guys. I was wondering how to open multiple video chat rooms windows with one webcam on a windows 10 laptop. I have a windows 7 pro desk top which will lets me open as many as five windows in a chat room before it freezes on some windows. The permission pops up and i agree 4 times and off to the races! The window 10 system will only open one window, the new permission cam/mic box opens up but says the cam/mic are used up and the lap top is in the other room where I want to stream. I did change my referres on the 7 pro to 1 a while back, so i don't know if that's it or not. Any help would be appreciated

:)

bikinifun, May 8, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Chat room?

Another site I was moderator of has a Java chat room where members can just join and chat. I was wondering why we don't have something like that here? My other site has about 220,000 members, I don't see why this site can't have one. It would be really helpful to a lot of members who can get help in real time. I know people respond to threads here nearly instantly sometimes, but its still nice to be connected with a chat room filled with people discussing a variety of things. I have to imagine this has been suggested before, so I assume it was thought about and denied already in the past...but I wonder why? It seems like such a great idea, and this is the right kind of site to make good use of a chat room.

OrbitzXT, May 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  4. How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], May 8, 2019
Thema:

How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

1. How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10 - Similar Threads - open multiple video

2. Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Many a time Skype Video Chat crashes on my Windows computer. It happens during a video call or when I turn on my laptop. In simple words Skype crashing on Windows 10. It is even more annoying when I use [...] This post Skype Video Chat crashes on Windows...
  3. How to open multiple Windows Start Menu apps in one go

in Windows 10 News
    How to open multiple Windows Start Menu apps in one go: The introduction of the new Taskbar in Windows 7 changed how (many) Windows users loaded applications on their devices. The ability to pin programs (and other things) directly to the taskbar allowed them to bypass the Start Menu entirely when they wanted to launch these...
  4. Video issue in webcam

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video issue in webcam: I have Microsoft VX 6000 Webcam, the mic works without any problem but the video causes issue. I am unable to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-issue-in-webcam/5bf8ab18-fc0c-4b47-8291-5a5a0f7a9f01
  5. how to record video with webcam? windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to record video with webcam? windows 10: Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-record-video-with-webcam-windows-10/a65fae0f-86d3-4a82-999d-5003a2c78ad8
  6. on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook

on windows 10 i cant video chat on facebook: every time I try it tells me I need to allow messenger to use my camera but it's on an still makes me go to settings and nothing changes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-windows-10-i-cant-video-chat-on-facebook/587779e8-540b-43bf-9616-30c59158c7ee
  7. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791
  8. FB messenger video chat problem

FB messenger video chat problem: facebook messenger has stopped sending video images on video chat calls. I receive video and sound, but my Lenovo isn't sending anymore. I checked the drivers and they say they are working. Thoughts?...
  9. Mixer Testing Video Broadcasting with USB Webcams on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Mixer Testing Video Broadcasting with USB Webcams on Xbox One: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Xbox One Insider - Sept. 20th New Preview Alpha build 1710.170916-2000 Xbox - Windows 10 Forums At Mixer, we’re continuously impressed by the number of gamers embracing and enjoying the easy-to-use broadcasting that Mixer...
  10. How do I open multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I open multiple windows: Hi Sometimes I like to have two web pages open at the same time. With windows 8 all I had to do was right click on the IE icon and the option to open another window was there, but that option isn't there in Windows 10. Any help much appreciated 18748

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open multiple chat windows in chat 365