Windows 10: How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Discus and support How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys. I was wondering how to open multiple video chat rooms windows with one webcam on a windows 10 laptop. I have a windows 7 pro desk top which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bikinifun, May 8, 2019.

1. bikinifun Win User

How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Hi guys. I was wondering how to open multiple video chat rooms windows with one webcam on a windows 10 laptop. I have a windows 7 pro desk top which will lets me open as many as five windows in a chat room before it freezes on some windows. The permission pops up and i agree 4 times and off to the races! The window 10 system will only open one window, the new permission cam/mic box opens up but says the cam/mic are used up and the lap top is in the other room where I want to stream. I did change my referres on the 7 pro to 1 a while back, so i don't know if that's it or not. Any help would be appreciated

:)

bikinifun, May 8, 2019
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Chat room?

Another site I was moderator of has a Java chat room where members can just join and chat. I was wondering why we don't have something like that here? My other site has about 220,000 members, I don't see why this site can't have one. It would be really helpful to a lot of members who can get help in real time. I know people respond to threads here nearly instantly sometimes, but its still nice to be connected with a chat room filled with people discussing a variety of things. I have to imagine this has been suggested before, so I assume it was thought about and denied already in the past...but I wonder why? It seems like such a great idea, and this is the right kind of site to make good use of a chat room.

OrbitzXT, May 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  4. How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

Removing the "rooms" feature

The alternative way to get to the content, is to use the apps already on your phone:

• Photos – You'll find your photos and videos in the OneDrive app in a folder with same name as the room.
    • Calendar – Go to the Calendar app to see your room calendar.
    • Notes – Your room notes are in the OneNote app, in a notebook with the same name as the room.
    In the post above, Julie suggests an alternative to the group chat via the Skype app.

Hope that helps,

Greg

Greg [MSFT], May 8, 2019
Thema:

How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10

1. How to open multiple video chat rooms with one webcam windows 10 - Similar Threads - open multiple video

2. Webcam no video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam no video?: Hey guys, I have a Logitech C615 webcam which was working just fine yesterday. I needed to change its USB port and since making the change, it has no video output. I have since returned it to its previous port and the issue persists. My privacy settings are correct, the...
  3. Mirror the input of one mouse and keyboard to multiple computers in my room

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirror the input of one mouse and keyboard to multiple computers in my room: is there a way to mimic every input from one computer to others? I found multiple softwares to share the same keyboard/mouse but I dont want to share, I want to copy the exact movements from one to another.thanks in advance...
  4. facebook video chat

facebook video chat: something happened in the last 2 weeks and now I can not make a video call at facebook messenger... I am using windows 10 with the latest feature update 21h1... when I open camera on my computer I can see myself... tried 2 browsers Edge and Chrome... when I click on camera...
  5. No one can hear me on any video chats

No one can hear me on any video chats: No one can hear me on a video chat. My microphone is unmuted. My cortana can't hear me either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-can-hear-me-on-any-video-chats/9eb146dc-9e3f-4417-bf81-0f99910a6055
  6. Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facebook video chat not working on Windows 10: Have spent several days attempting to get this video chat working. So far, nothing has helped. Camera and mic work fine using Skype, but not if using Facebook chat. Whenever I click on the camera icon in Facebook chat I get the following error: An Error occured when trying...
  7. No sound on video chat

No sound on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks [img] 153435
  8. Skype Video Chatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  9. how to record video with webcam? windows 10

how to record video with webcam? windows 10: Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-record-video-with-webcam-windows-10/a65fae0f-86d3-4a82-999d-5003a2c78ad8
  10. MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT

MESSENGER VIDEO CHAT: When I try to video chat in messenger I get a message telling me to check and make sure the permission to use my microphone is turned on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/messenger-video-chat/4d4f7308-4745-4e72-873a-cc839ae0c791

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open multiple webcam

2. multiple video chat windows

3. open multiple chat windows in chat 365