Windows 10: How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The Microsoft Edage has changed Internet Explorer to open multiple website. I am unable to right click the Edge to open another website but keep the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by compiler, Sep 2, 2015.

1. compiler Win User

How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge?

The Microsoft Edage has changed Internet Explorer to open multiple website. I am unable to right click the Edge to open another website but keep the current one. Can you tell how to open the multiple website in the Microsoft Edge? Thank you.

:)

compiler, Sep 2, 2015

2. "How do i get help in Windows 10" keeps showing in Edge

Hi there,

I'm seem to have an issue where a window/tab would turn up in Microsoft Edge where it is a Bing search of "How do i get help in Windows 10". It keeps opening Microsoft Edge multiple times and have multiple tabs open. Hope you guys have a solution to this.

Thanks

Joshua_Simon, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Open multiple PDF file in Window 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you install Reader from Windows Store which will assist you in reading your pdf files. This is a free app provided by Store.

To know more about the app click on the faq provided below

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/reader-app-faq

Also applies to Windows 10

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 2, 2015
  4. ram1220 Win User

Just open a new tab in Edge.

ram1220, Sep 2, 2015
  5. brummyfan Win User
    Yes, opening many instances of Edge is not available but as the previous poster said, you can open several tabs.

brummyfan, Sep 2, 2015
  6. compiler Win User
    What do you mean by opening a new tab in Edge? I clicked the Edge on the Quick Lunch Bar. It opened a new website address but I could not minimize the current website. It's a poor design, isn't it?

compiler, Sep 3, 2015
  7. Are you wanting to open the same web page multiple times? For example show this page in 2-3-4-5 tabs at the same time?

bamashooter, Sep 3, 2015
  8. compiler Win User

No. I want to open several DIFFRENT webpage but I am unable to minimize the current webpage while opening a new different website. Try to minimize the current webpage and then right click the Microsoft Edge from the quick launch bar to open the new address bar. Can you open the default webpage? The IE allows minimizing the current webpage and the user can right click the IE from the quick launch bar to open the default webpage so that the user can navigate to the other website but still keeps the current website. It's easy but the Microsoft Edge made the confusion. How to open and keep several different websites from the Microsoft Edge on the quick launch bar?

compiler, Sep 3, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    Open the web pages you want in tabs, then drag each tab off of the tab bar, it will open in a new window.
    You can even put different Edge windows on different 'Virtual Desktops'.

How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 3, 2015
  10. lx07 Win User
    Or alternatively (if you want multiple windows) you can either press crtl +N or click on the 3 dots in the top left and take the top option...

How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

11. RMark1122 Win User
    I think the answer to your problem is to click the three dots in the upper right hand corner, designated "more actions". Next just click "New Window". A new window will appear and the previous one will be minimized. With several windows minimized, you can select from them be pointing with your pointer.

RMark1122, Sep 13, 2015
  12. RMark1122 Win User
    I forgot to mention that to see the minimized windows you must point to the "e" symbol in your "taskbar" at the bottom of your screen.

RMark1122, Sep 13, 2015
  13. compiler Win User

There is no "e" in the taskbar in Windows 10 Edge. We are talking about the Edge. It is so inconvenience to minimize the current webpage but open another different webpage.

compiler, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to open multiple website in Window 10 Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - open multiple website

2. How to open multiple windows of Edge in a Kiosk user account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open multiple windows of Edge in a Kiosk user account?: We have a bit of a unique setup where the best solution would be to have a PC setup with an kiosk or Assigned access account, using this option in windows user control: This PC will be connected to 2 monitors, and we want each monitor to have it's own Edge window with a...
  3. How to open multiple windows of Edge in a Kiosk user account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open multiple windows of Edge in a Kiosk user account?: We have a bit of a unique setup where the best solution would be to have a PC setup with an kiosk or Assigned access account, using this option in windows user control: This PC will be connected to 2 monitors, and we want each monitor to have it's own Edge window with a...
  4. Windows 10. How to add Microsoft Edge to Open with?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10. How to add Microsoft Edge to Open with?: Windows 10. How to add Microsoft Edge to Open with? When hover mouse over a text file, right-click - Open with - then I need to choose Microsoft Edge, but I don't have it. How to add Microsoft Edge to Open with?
  5. Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge keeps opening multiple tabs: [ATTACH]Does Microsoft Edge keep opening multiple tabs on startup? If yes, the solutions provided in this post will help you fix the problem. According to some users, Edge is opening some random web pages in multiple tabs on startup, whereas, some have reported that Edge is...
  6. Microsoft Edge will not open PDF files from a websites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge will not open PDF files from a websites: Microsoft Edge will not open PDF files from a forum that has a thread with a pdf file attached. It wants me to save the pdf to my HD instead. I'm using Adobe Reader and this is the first I have noticed this change. Edge Version 80.361.62 64bit The Extension App shows pdf...
  7. How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin websites to the Taskbar with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge web browser is set to replace the old one, and that’s not entirely a bad thing. The old version of Edge, in some respects, works similarly to Internet Explorer, and the rendering engine wasn’t as widely [...] This post How to pin...
  8. Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...
  9. Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to 'Pin to Start' a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer,...
  10. Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer: How to: Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer How to Open Website in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...