Windows 10: How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11

Discus and support How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Gone are the days when you could right-click on the volume icon in the system tray to open the Sound settings panel. In Windows 11, if you want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 24, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11

How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11 open-sound-settings-windows-11-4.jpg
    Gone are the days when you could right-click on the volume icon in the system tray to open the Sound settings panel. In Windows 11, if you want to open the old classic Windows 10 Sound settings panel, you have to go through a few more steps. Here are three different methods you can use to open […]

This article How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 24, 2021

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 24, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jul 24, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11 :p

cadaveca, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - open old Sound

2. How to open handwriting panel in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open handwriting panel in windows 11: Hi,I have HP Specter touch screen laptop I want to use HP MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen on tablet mode when i touch by pen on search bar every time touch screen keyboard open for typing but i want to write on handwriting panel on search bar. i don't know how can i open handwriting panel....
  3. How to open Handwriting Panel in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open Handwriting Panel in Windows 11: Hi,I recently purchase HP Spectre touch screen windows 11 Laptop. I want to know how to open Handwriting Panel if i want to use pen. Please help me.Thanks & Regards...
  4. How to open Handwriting Panel in Windows 11

How to open Handwriting Panel in Windows 11: Hi,I recently purchase HP Spectre touch screen windows 11 Laptop. I want to know how to open Handwriting Panel if i want to use pen. Please help me.Thanks & Regards...
  5. Sound control panel not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound control panel not opening: So I just noticed that the sound control panel is not opening, I tried right clicking the volume icon on the taskbar, and click sounds. I also tried opening it from the sound settings. Anything I can do?...
  6. Sound control panel not opening

Sound control panel not opening: So I just noticed that the sound control panel is not opening, I tried right clicking the volume icon on the taskbar, and click sounds. I also tried opening it from the sound settings. Anything I can do?...
  7. Sound control panel not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Not able to open sound settings in control panel

Not able to open sound settings in control panel: I recently built a new computer and I have windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.267. It lets me open the control panel but when I click on sound settings, a message appears on the screen that says "This app can't run on your PC" and under it, it says :To find a version for...
  9. Sound ICON in Control panel will not open sound settings.

Sound ICON in Control panel will not open sound settings.: Control panel will open, but when I click on sound, It errors with [ATTACH] This has been bugging me for awhile now, and I have struggled trying to fix it... I need to boost the mic I use for skype as the volume is too low. Windows 10 64 bit OS Several other Icons in...
  10. Cannot open sound settings from control panel

Cannot open sound settings from control panel: Hello, for the longest time I have been unable to open the sound settings in the control panel. My sound works perfectly fine and I can change the speaker and microphone through other methods. I can here sound and my microphone works fine but since windows 10 I am unable to...