Windows 10: how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10

Discus and support how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know how to open my optical drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peter koro, May 30, 2019.

1. how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10

I don't know how to open my optical drive

:)

peter koro, May 30, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Optical Drive

Hi ERNESTSMITHVM,

Boot into BIOS/UEFI and check that the Optical drive is listed there, if it is not then the Acer Tech has somehow not connected that drive correctly . . .

Otherwise, in Windows , open Device Manager - is hat drive listed at the top of the Hardware list?

DaveM121, May 30, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Optical Drive missing

Hello,

To find Optical Drive, we recommend checking it on Device Manager. Here are the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type and click Device Manager in Cortana search box.
    • Click View.
    • Select Show hidden devices.
    Let us know how it goes.

Ernie San, May 30, 2019
  4. how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10

WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSARY UPDATE OPTICAL DISC DRIVE (CD/DVD) NOT WORKING

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• When you say not working, is your optical disk drive not being detected or not being read/recognized?
    • Is this the first time that this happened or has it happened before?
    • Did the issue appear just right after updating?
    For Windows 10 recovery options, visit this
    link

You can check the
    Compatibility Troubleshooter
    for Windows 10.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 30, 2019
Thema:

how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10

1. how to open optical drive on dell laptop widows 10 - Similar Threads - open optical drive

2. Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop: System Restore wont work and also resetting the pc wont work.This happened after i changed the hard drive to an ssd so it would be faster but then i changed it back the hard drive and this happened....
  3. Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop: System Restore wont work and also resetting the pc wont work.This happened after i changed the hard drive to an ssd so it would be faster but then i changed it back the hard drive and this happened....
  4. Widows 10 Dell Laptop Automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. optical drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optical drive: so, my optical drive is only reading blank disks. when I insert a blank disk, it reads without a problem, but when I insert a disk thhat has even 1 byte, the drive goes crazy and does not read. i would like an answer to that....
  6. optical drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    optical drive: so, my optical drive is only reading blank disks. when I insert a blank disk, it reads without a problem, but when I insert a disk thhat has even 1 byte, the drive goes crazy and does not read. i would like an answer to that....
  7. Dell OptiPlex 790 optical drive not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell OptiPlex 790 optical drive not working: I have upgraded ten 10 Dell OptiPlex 790 DT's to Windows 10. The optical drives DVD/RW show up but only two will read DVD movies. Spins, makes noise and shuts down. A couple of these drives will read a CD. A couple of the drives will read a Dell installation disk. Seems to be...
  8. Optical Drive

Optical Drive: Hello, The optical drive on my ASUS all in one pc has stopped working. Apparently, there is a driver error. I have tried to fix/update with no success. ASUS say there is no direct fix available. I have bought an external drive, but this is also showing the same diagnostic...
  9. optical drive

optical drive: just bought a new desk top PC. manual shows that there is an optical drive eject button but I don't see it in my PC. am I equipped with optical drive or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optical-drive/ff81eee5-343a-42cc-b7f8-31d2e4a2b445
  10. optical drive

optical drive: is not listed in devices and wont find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/optical-drive/0fdeeee8-96a7-42b5-801d-ed31c57d2c14

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i use the optical drive at my dell laptop

2. open optical drive windows 10

3. windows 10 laptop how to open optical drive

4. dell laptop how to open optical drive,
  5. opening the optical drive on a dell laptop,
  6. how to open optical drive in windows 10,
  7. how to open an optical drive on a dell laptop