Windows 10: how to open personal file that has my macros

Discus and support how to open personal file that has my macros in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to open Personal.?? file that has my macros?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HughKingery, Oct 6, 2019.

1. how to open personal file that has my macros

How to open Personal.?? file that has my macros?

:)

HughKingery, Oct 6, 2019

2. Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Saxon Win User

how to open personal file that has my macros

Problem with Excel macro to open Word files

I am having a problem with an Excel macro which opens Word files. The macro opens the files OK but sometimes the file is not visible; instead, it is hidden in the window behind the Excel Workbook and the Word icon on the taskbar flashes to show that the file is open. I want the Word file to appear visible on-screen automatically without my having to click on the taskbar.

The relevant part of the macro is:

Set objWord = CreateObject("Word.Application")
    With objWord
    .Documents.Open DocsFullPath(i)
    .Visible = True
    .Activate
    .Application.WindowState = 1
    .ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 100
    End With
    GoTo Finish

Can anyone help me resolve this? It's been driving me mad!

Saxon, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

how to open personal file that has my macros

1. how to open personal file that has my macros - Similar Threads - open personal file

2. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  3. how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on PERSONAL IN ONE DRIVE to open files: I keep getting this message when trying to open image files etc.. RUNNING ON YOUR PC THEN TRY AGAIN.I dont know where to find personal is on my PC Windows 11...
  4. My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?: My PC went down and after re-installing OneDrive, I have 36 sync issues, all with .lnk extensions, saying "No access permission to the item". e.g.: "Quick Startup.lnk"; "UpNote.lnk"; "IrfanView64.lnk"Since I am well signed in on my Microsoft account, I am surprised by that,...
  5. My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?: My PC went down and after re-installing OneDrive, I have 36 sync issues, all with .lnk extensions, saying "No access permission to the item". e.g.: "Quick Startup.lnk"; "UpNote.lnk"; "IrfanView64.lnk"Since I am well signed in on my Microsoft account, I am surprised by that,...
  6. My OneDrive Personal has 36 files not uploaded, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. HOW TO EDIT A MACRO

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HOW TO EDIT A MACRO: HOW DO I EDIT A MACRO IN EXCEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-edit-a-macro/c3d616a9-cf6a-4f5d-83ac-da918226121a
  8. How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder: I have a Logitech mouse that can program macro keys but I couldn't find a way to make it open the picture folder. I can open the regular folder. Anyone have an idea how to pin to the task bar or how create a shortcut on the keyboard or mouse to open picture folder? submitted...
  9. Problem with Excel macro to open Word files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem with Excel macro to open Word files: I am having a problem with an Excel macro which opens Word files. The macro opens the files OK but sometimes the file is not visible; instead, it is hidden in the window behind the Excel Workbook and the Word icon on the taskbar flashes to show that the file is open. I want...
  10. Problem with Excel macro to open Word files

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Excel macro to open Word files: I am having a problem with an Excel macro which opens Word files. The macro opens the files OK but sometimes the file is not visible; instead, it is hidden in the window behind the Excel Workbook and the Word icon on the taskbar flashes to show that the file is open. I want...