Windows 10: How to open PFL files

Discus and support How to open PFL files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How am I able to open a PFL file ? when I click the file nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeanDanhour, Nov 21, 2018.

1. How to open PFL files

How am I able to open a PFL file ? when I click the file nothing happens

:)

DeanDanhour, Nov 21, 2018
  2. SteveG47 Win User

Windows 10 incompatibiliy cannot open a .pfl extension

What exactly is a .pfl file and what software did u use to open it before upgrading to Windows 10?

SteveG47, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 incompatibiliy cannot open a .pfl extension

What exactly is a .pfl file and what software did u use to open it before upgrading to Windows 10?

SteveG47, I have no idea what the .pfl extension is. However, it's been on my laptop since I put it on in 2012. The software is NOLO WillMaker. I was attempting to change my Will but couldn't open the program. I was operating with Vista when I first put
    it in. NOLO WillMaker now says my 2012 version is incompatible with Windows 10.

LouisBrossard, Nov 21, 2018
  4. How to open PFL files

Windows 10 incompatibiliy cannot open a .pfl extension

Original title: Windows 10 incompatibility

Windows 10 is supposed to be compatible with my existing software. However, it is not compatible with and I cannot open a .pfl extension. Is this available in an update?

LouisBrossard, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

How to open PFL files

1. How to open PFL files - Similar Threads - open PFL files

2. How to fix file not opening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix file not opening.: Hello, I've recently attempted to open up one of my apps. After attempting to open it, It would show a tab that says "C: Program FilesNVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce ExperienceNVIDIA GeForce Experie... Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Mov files converted to pfl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mov files converted to pfl: Somehow my mov files converted to pfl and now, I don't know how to get them back to mov. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files-converted-to-pfl/89d8bab9-a69e-4d5a-af6e-159536a8520c
  4. Mov files converted to pfl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mov files converted to pfl: Somehow my mov files converted to pfl and now, I don't know how to get them back to mov. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files-converted-to-pfl/89d8bab9-a69e-4d5a-af6e-159536a8520c
  5. Mov files converted to pfl

6. How to open .action files?

How to open .action files?: I signed up for social security and the documentation paperwork sent is a pdf in .action format. I can read and print the documents while on the s.s. page but when I save it it saves as a .action and I can not open it. I've tried Foxit reader and Adobe reader dc, and neither...
  7. How to open .HEIC files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open .HEIC files: I just got a bunch of photos from a friends' iPhone but I can't open them on my Windows 10. They are all encoded as .heic files: [ATTACH] If I open any of those files in the Photos app, it shows that it can't read them. If I then go into Settings and scroll down, it has...
  8. How to Open .eml files?

How to Open .eml files?: The Mail App doesn't seem capable. It can't open .eml files either. 24494
  9. How to open PNG file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open PNG file: Can someone advise me how to open PNG files please.....have tried converting them, but with no success.....the files are pictures from a live webcam on a holiday destination........am I able to view these ? I am sure I have done so before..........Del. 56797
  10. how to open a .bak file

in Windows 10 Support
    how to open a .bak file: I understand that a .bak file is created as a back up but why would my windows 10 computer create a file I can't open ? 54366