Windows 10: How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...

Discus and support How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been forced to change from Mail to Outlook. I previously would download and save emails on my laptop as in save them as files on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnonDR, Nov 25, 2023.

1. AnonDR Win User

How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...

I have been forced to change from Mail to Outlook. I previously would download and save emails on my laptop as in save them as files on windows explorer.Now I have the new Outlook, when i try to open the saved / downloaded emails on my windows explorer, Outlook opens, but it goes straight to calendar - it does not open the email i had saved and downloaded.Even when Outlook is already open, I double click on the saved / downloaded email but again it just opens the calendar.I desperately need to have emails saved and downloaded - setting up folders in Outlook just is not sufficient for my purp

:)

AnonDR, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...

1. How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work... - Similar Threads - open saved downloaded

2. Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook: Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-no-longer-open-saved-emails-with-the-new/f1627233-eac2-41b3-bfd5-45d259738ab8
  3. Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook: Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-no-longer-open-saved-emails-with-the-new/f1627233-eac2-41b3-bfd5-45d259738ab8
  4. Cannot no longer open saved emails with the New Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...

How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...: I have been forced to change from Mail to Outlook. I previously would download and save emails on my laptop as in save them as files on windows explorer.Now I have the new Outlook, when i try to open the saved / downloaded emails on my windows explorer, Outlook opens, but it...
  6. How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open saved / downloaded emails in new Outlook. Worked fine in Mail, but doesn't work...: I have been forced to change from Mail to Outlook. I previously would download and save emails on my laptop as in save them as files on windows explorer.Now I have the new Outlook, when i try to open the saved / downloaded emails on my windows explorer, Outlook opens, but it...
  7. yahoo mail not working on outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail not working on outlook: i have a yahoo email and its not working on outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-not-working-on-outlook/09f277ef-9d62-4254-adad-dad2f98b9a27
  8. "Save as..." doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Save as..." doesn't work: Whenever I try to use the "Save as..." command -- either for an Office 2007 file or when downloading files from the web -- I get a "Working on it" message and can do nothing. Then, after a very, very long wait, I can enter the name of the file to save to. Once I am allowed...
  9. outlook email not working

outlook email not working: Having outlook email issues. Windows 10. Office 365. First could not send or receive emails. Now can't get email to open at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-not-working/a0c9ad22-fb94-4fc4-bbae-728a2c683cb0"
  10. Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 10 deletes emails and doesn't save on the server: My outlook 7 kept all emails in the inbox till I deleted them, I now have office 10 outlook and emails are deleted automatically and NOT saved indefinitely. I've gone through tutorials that say to change settings in the advanced internet email settings tab to not delete...