Windows 10: How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

Discus and support How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's in Cortana to solve the problem; To Start Press The Windows Key + Q To Open the Search.Very SimpleOnly Works on Windows 10 I Will Find a New Option That Works with Windows 11 Soon... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Sabahat Noor Azad, Jan 10, 2023.

1. How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

To Start Press The Windows Key + Q To Open the Search.Very SimpleOnly Works on Windows 10 I Will Find a New Option That Works with Windows 11 Soon

:)

Sabahat Noor Azad, Jan 10, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 10, 2023
  3. keyboard does not work in search, can't type in windows search box.

If you already used your keyboard on different devices and the same issue happened, then basically, the main issue here is the keyboard itself. There's a possibility that the keyboard is defective or it has a bad driver.

We suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps:

Step 1: File Signature Verification Tool.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.l
    • Type sigverif.exe and press enter.
    • Check if you see a list of unsigned drivers.

Step 2: Scan for hardware changes.

• Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
    • Expand computer and highlight the extension.
    • There will be an icon to scan for hardware changes right below
      help.

Step 3: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.
    • Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 4: Update keyboard driver.

• Click the Start button and enter Windows Update.
    • In the left pane, click on Check for Updates.
    • On the Select the updates you want to install page, select the drivers you want to install.

Once done, check if the same issue persists and try using different keyboard on the same PC you used. If everything works fine using a different keyboard, it means that the first keyboard is defective.

If you need further help, please send us more information so we can assist you better.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 10, 2023
  4. How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

1. How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's - Similar Threads - open Search Keyboard

2. How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.: My friend recently purchased a new PC. However, after unplugging and moving it, he is now unable to use several Windows functions such as search and settings. These functions do not open or respond to any commands. He is completely lost and unsure about what to do next, as...
  3. How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows, setting, search bar not responding or opening at all.: My friend recently purchased a new PC. However, after unplugging and moving it, he is now unable to use several Windows functions such as search and settings. These functions do not open or respond to any commands. He is completely lost and unsure about what to do next, as...
  4. How to fix code 0xc000000e and not responsive to keyboard and mouse at all on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix code 0xc000000e and not responsive to keyboard and mouse at all on pc: Hello I not long ago have a new issue with my pc that gives me blue screen recovery with the error code 0xc000000e and no usb ports are working and I’m trying to figure out any solutions help is very appreciated...
  5. How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's: To Start Press The Windows Key + Q To Open the Search.Very SimpleOnly Works on Windows 10 I Will Find a New Option That Works with Windows 11 Soon...
  6. How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To open Search With Keyboard In All Laptop's, PC's: To Start Press The Windows Key + Q To Open the Search.Very SimpleOnly Works on Windows 10 I Will Find a New Option That Works with Windows 11 Soon...
  7. Laptop keyboard not working at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keyboard not working at all: So I just booted up my laptop, and I couldn't sign in because the keyboard wasn't working. I managed to get the on screen keyboard up through ease of access to log in. So now I am stuck with using the on screen keyboard to type this. Going into control panel > hardware and...
  8. Keyboard QWERUIOP not working on laptop keyboard - Hangs all keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard QWERUIOP not working on laptop keyboard - Hangs all keyboard keys: Computer: Lenovo Edge 2 OS: Windows 10 Home, Up to date as of 8/6/2020 Keyboard Drive: Up to date Issue: The letters QWERUIOP are not working on my latptop keyboard once I login. When I get to the login screen, I can use type any characters and they all work. Once I...
  9. Search ALL files on my pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search ALL files on my pc?: Hey, I'm looking for some files I can somehow search all the files on my pc if I enter a word which should contain the files because I can't find some things anymore (I have Windows 10) LG ALLE Datein auf meinem Pc durchsuchen?
  10. keyboard shortcut to open search?

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard shortcut to open search?: [ATTACH] how to open search with help keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-open-search/3542caa4-07e0-4f71-a01e-acf2d9d1140c