Windows 10: How to open teams in browser

Discus and support How to open teams in browser in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures. For some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Alexis2k, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Alexis2k Win User

How to open teams in browser

So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures. For some reason, whenever you enter the url for a teams thing, it gives you a landing page asking whether youd like to open in browser, but simultaneously already starts opening it in teams, making the landing page irrelevant. Does anyone know how to stop edge browser from loading an app or how to stop teams automatically loading without uninstalling it permenantly?

:)

Alexis2k, Jun 5, 2021

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 5, 2021
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jun 5, 2021
  4. How to open teams in browser

edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

How to open teams in browser

1. How to open teams in browser - Similar Threads - open teams browser

2. My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser: I have a PRO-M9 WIRELESS mouse, I did not assign it to do that and it started after I rebooted my laptop today, I used programs like x-mouse to reassign it back to it's default function but it didn't work, & my forward button is not working at all....
  3. My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse back button opens a Microsoft teams tab on my browser: I have a PRO-M9 WIRELESS mouse, I did not assign it to do that and it started after I rebooted my laptop today, I used programs like x-mouse to reassign it back to it's default function but it didn't work, & my forward button is not working at all....
  4. i can't open teams at any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  5. i can't open teams at any browser

i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  6. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.: MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again...
  7. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.: MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again...
  8. PDF in Teams not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF in Teams not opening: Hi TeamI am unable to open PDF in teams. 1Its not the file, the file exists and can be downloaded2 the file opens via Sharepoint3 I have adobe installed on local pc4 All PDF's are doing the same.RegardsGerhardt...
  9. Edge browser causinng issues in teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser causinng issues in teams: Hi All, When a user opens an teams invitation link, first it redirects to the internet explorer and then opens teams app which is fine. As soon as teams comes up, Edge browser is also pops up asking to download teams app. This is bit annoying for our domain users. I have...
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...