Windows 10: How to open the back of HP laptop

Discus and support How to open the back of HP laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I have some problem with my laptop. I want to change the RAM so i have unscrewed all the screws holding the back of the laptop but for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiamLyngdoh, May 8, 2021.

1. How to open the back of HP laptop

Hello. I have some problem with my laptop. I want to change the RAM so i have unscrewed all the screws holding the back of the laptop but for some reason it is not coming off. Is it stuck or something else is wrong??THANKS IN ADVANCE..

:)

HiamLyngdoh, May 8, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

HP to Contribute webOS to Open Source

HP today announced it will contribute the webOS software to the open source community. HP plans to continue to be active in the development and support of webOS. By combining the innovative webOS platform with the development power of the open source community, there is the opportunity to significantly improve applications and web services for the next generation of devices.

webOS offers a number of benefits to the entire ecosystem of web applications. For developers, applications can be easily built using standard web technologies. In addition, its single integrated stack offers multiplatform portability. For device manufacturers, it provides a single web-centric platform to run across multiple devices. As a result, the end user benefits from a fast, immersive user experience.

“webOS is the only platform designed from the ground up to be mobile, cloud-connected and scalable,” said Meg Whitman, HP president and chief executive officer. “By contributing this innovation, HP unleashes the creativity of the open source community to advance a new generation of applications and devices.”

HP will make the underlying code of webOS available under an open source license. Developers, partners, HP engineers and other hardware manufacturers can deliver ongoing enhancements and new versions into the marketplace.

HP will engage the open source community to help define the charter of the open source project under a set of operating principles:
    • The goal of the project is to accelerate the open development of the webOS platform
    • HP will be an active participant and investor in the project
    • Good, transparent and inclusive governance to avoid fragmentation
    • Software will be provided as a pure open source project
    HP also will contribute ENYO, the application framework for webOS, to the community in the near future along with a plan for the remaining components of the user space.

Beginning today, developers and customers are invited to provide input and suggestions here.

btarunr, May 8, 2021
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 8, 2021
  4. How to open the back of HP laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 8, 2021
Thema:

How to open the back of HP laptop

1. How to open the back of HP laptop - Similar Threads - open laptop

2. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  3. while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened,My...: while log in my laptop its showing black screen and after 4 or 5 minutes its opened, My windows not getting update its showing retry and my local disk c is not accessible. After few hours i tried to login its getting so much time like 10 minutes showing black screen after...
  4. Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...: Need to open Microsoft Works Files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-microsoft-11-on-laptop-i-have-a/51d00593-f2b0-4e8b-b23c-6bef500c5d1b
  5. Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...

Running Microsoft 11 on Laptop. I have a subscription For Microsoft 365. I need to open...: Need to open Microsoft Works Files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-microsoft-11-on-laptop-i-have-a/51d00593-f2b0-4e8b-b23c-6bef500c5d1b
  6. Laptop not open. Need Bitlocker key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not open. Need Bitlocker key.: My leptop not open show bitLocker key* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Bitlock key send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-open-need-bitlocker-key/146a6a09-ba04-4e81-bb01-8bd8b46707c8
  7. Laptop not open. Need Bitlocker key.

Laptop not open. Need Bitlocker key.: My leptop not open show bitLocker key* Moved from Community Center* Original title: Bitlock key send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-not-open-need-bitlocker-key/146a6a09-ba04-4e81-bb01-8bd8b46707c8
  8. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  9. My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.

My laptop wont allow me to open any other app.: Hello, my laptop wont let me open anything such as my settings, my wifi, my volume settings and nothing else will open no matter how many times I click it. Only apps that are already instaled such as google, fox fire, or games open but nothing else will. Ive already tried...
  10. command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command prompt pops up and disappears just after opening windows 10 laptop,what sould i do...: please help me in this troubleshooting... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-and-disappears-just-after/be6ba1a1-bedb-407e-b65a-c78ee9ab4162