Windows 10: How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line?

Discus and support How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to use the command line to open the "Custom sizing options" window in Windows 10, please view the image, thank you. [img] 62252 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yxq, Aug 31, 2016.

1. YXQ
    yxq Win User

How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line?

I want to use the command line to open the "Custom sizing options" window in Windows 10, please view the image, thank you.

How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line? [​IMG]

:)

2. gaxjyxq Win User

I want to use the command line to open the "Custom sizing options" window in Windows 10, please view the image, could you please tell the command line? thank you.

gaxjyxq, Aug 31, 2016
  3. How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line?

Hi,

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Command-Line For Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 31, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

What is generally listed e.g
    control.exe /name Microsoft.Display
    now opens Settings.

MS is moving to Settings from the control panel progressively, so this may be hard to identify now.

In principle it would be possible to write a small Autohotkey script to navigate there, compile that (easy) and run it from a command line.

dalchina, Aug 31, 2016
  5. YXQ
    yxq Win User
    Thank you for your reply.

6. Edwin New Member
    explorer shell:::{C555438B-3C23-4769-A71F-B6D3D9B6053A}

Edwin, Aug 31, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 31, 2016
  8. YXQ
    yxq Win User

The "explorer shell:::{C555438B-3C23-4769-A71F-B6D3D9B6053A}" only open the "Display" window, i want to open the "set a custom scaling level" window directly.

9. dalchina New Member
    Look at the resource #5. Say if there's nothing there that suits you.

dalchina, Sep 1, 2016
  10. YXQ
    yxq Win User
    There is no the resouce class, maybe i need to find out a good process software to view or log the processes after click the "set a custom scaling level" link.

Thema:

1. How to open the "Custom sizing options" window using command line? - Similar Threads - open Custom sizing

2. How to install using Command Line/Power Shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install using Command Line/Power Shell: Hello,According to:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/features-on-demand-non-language-fod?view=windows-11I have this file:Microsoft-Windows-Xps-Xps-Viewer-Opt-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~.cabI need to write a .BAT batch file to install...
  3. How to open advanced tab of Advanced User Accounts using command line?

How to open advanced tab of Advanced User Accounts using command line?: Is there a specific run command to directly open the advanced (second) tab of Advanced User Accounts, netplwiz or control userpasswords2? Netplwiz and userpasswords 2 opens the 1st tab, but I want to directly open the 2nd (advanced tab) from the run box or command prompt. I...
  4. How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers Task Manager not only to understand which program or application is taking how much of the resource, but it allows you to […] This article How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    How to add custom command line in Windows Terminal: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]With Windows Terminal, the company is trying to bring all the command-line based utilities under one UWP shell. Out of the box, it includes Windows PowerShell and Windows Command Prompt – but if someone wants, they can include another command-line [...] This...
  6. Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line

in Windows 10 News
    Most useful commands for PowerCFG command line: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Power Configuration or powercfg.exe is a command-line tool in Windows which allows you to configure power system settings. It is especially useful for laptops which run on battery and will enable you to configure hardware-specific configurations which are...
  7. how do i open a command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i open a command line: I am new, no idea how to get a command line open,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-a-command-line/cada7a9d-864d-4da5-aa5d-a2abe0d9a296"
  8. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...
  9. Command Line Option For Changing "size of text, apps" etc.

Command Line Option For Changing "size of text, apps" etc.: I currently use a macro to change the size of text, apps, and other items from 150% to 100% and back to 150%. When at 100% I can run Sysinternals' "BGinfo.exe" - Background Info - to update the info on the desktop's background. BGinfo.exe works at 100% only. So my...
  10. How to connect/disconnect to a VPN using the command line?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect/disconnect to a VPN using the command line?: Hi all I have several network connections configured. There is one wifi connection which automatically connects to my WLAN, another cable based LAN connection to a NAS which is used for backups and some L2TP connection connections (used for VPN if needed). Is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. custom sizing options