Windows 10: How to open & view vCard file?

Discus and support How to open & view vCard file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; You can take help to downloadfreeware.org/free-vcard-viewer/ free vCard Viewer which is able to easily open and view VCF files along with all contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jaxon205, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Jaxon205 Win User

How to open & view vCard file?

You can take help to downloadfreeware.org/free-vcard-viewer/ free vCard Viewer which is able to easily open and view VCF files along with all contact details. This is totally risk free and easy to use utility.

:)

Jaxon205, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Feb 15, 2019
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

File Explorer and viewing pictures

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer.

• Click on View Tab.

• Select Detail panel.

• Now if you click on any picture or file you will be able to see the information at the top right corner.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to open & view vCard file? - Similar Threads - open view vCard

2. Opening and viewing chunk files in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening and viewing chunk files in Windows 10.: I uploaded files from a TV recorder's hard disc to my PC. Can anyone tell me the procedure to open and view these files? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-and-viewing-chunk-files-in-windows-10/13f22f18-b293-4ad9-a89f-8e08d6db1d68
  3. How to view/open JPEG 2000 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view/open JPEG 2000 files: How do I get Win11 to open/view JPEG 2000 JPF files. It seems a bit weird that I have programs that will let me save as a JPF, but I can't view them in Photos or in File Explorer. With my NEF files there was a simple codec download but I can't fine one for JPEG 2000....
  4. How to view/open JPEG 2000 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to view/open JPEG 2000 files: How do I get Win11 to open/view JPEG 2000 JPF files. It seems a bit weird that I have programs that will let me save as a JPF, but I can't view them in Photos or in File Explorer. With my NEF files there was a simple codec download but I can't fine one for JPEG 2000....
  5. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?: In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension is most probably an embroidery file that stores stitching instructions for sewing machines. It is a computer-aided...
  6. Transcend Storejet unable to open file view

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transcend Storejet unable to open file view: Hiya, Judt received my first windows 10 laptop, but my transcend storejet will not open to view files. It keeps showing up undee devices and printers as a disk drive and also when i enter my disk management it is under disk drives. I have uninstalled it, checked for...
  7. how to import contacts into Windows 10 mail people? from a VCard file on a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to import contacts into Windows 10 mail people? from a VCard file on a hard drive: just migrated to Windows from Mac. I exported my Mac mail contacts to a hard drive as a VCard file and I'm struggling with how I then import these into Windows 10 People. When I go into People on Windows and click Import Contacts it only gives me options to import them...
  8. How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to open and view RAW files on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The RAW image file format contains a minimal amount of processed data from the camera hardware and hence brings in high quality and more detailed images. This is the reason RAW image files are usually very high in size. If [...] This post How to open and...
  9. Opening File Explorer with large icon view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Opening File Explorer with large icon view: It seems it takes longer then it should for windows to show the icon view, I know my system is older, but still it just seems to be slow. I get the green progress bar as the folders and files are refreshed. Isn't this cached? Any suggestions on how I can investigate this?...
  10. Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is this vcard compatible w/ my mobo? (newbie): [img] [img] please help. if this v card compatible w/ my mobo. the vcard is a gift from a friend. tnx p8h61mle i think. the v card, idk *Smile 75349