Windows 10: How to open windows camera from android app?

Discus and support How to open windows camera from android app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an android app on Windows 11 using Windows Subsytem System. One of the features requires the ability to pick photos from the gallery. I can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhavya Vemulapalli, Jul 14, 2022.

1. How to open windows camera from android app?

I have an android app on Windows 11 using Windows Subsytem System. One of the features requires the ability to pick photos from the gallery. I can only launch the android subsystem's gallery. How can I launch the windows gallery instead of the android gallery?

:)

Bhavya Vemulapalli, Jul 14, 2022
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jul 14, 2022
  3. abhi7200 Win User
    Lumia Camera App for Android

Lumia Camera app is probably the best Camera App I have come across any platform. It's UI is remarkable. That's the reason I feel it will be great if this app is made available for Android Platform. It's merely a suggestion, and it I will be grateful if
    it's considered.

Not only Lumia Camera app but all the Lumia Imaging apps are awesome, it will be nice to see them on Android. But even if Lumia Camera App is developed for Android, it will be great.

I apologise if it's incorrect to post this question here, but I tried to express my sincere will.

Thanking You.

abhi7200, Jul 14, 2022
  4. KatrineCY Win User

How to open windows camera from android app?

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

How to open windows camera from android app?

1. How to open windows camera from android app? - Similar Threads - open camera android

2. How to transfer apps from Android to window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer apps from Android to window: I want to transfer apps from Android to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-apps-from-android-to-window/7e883374-17d4-461b-8aa1-572eb21c975a
  3. How to transfer apps from Android to window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer apps from Android to window: I want to transfer apps from Android to windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-apps-from-android-to-window/7e883374-17d4-461b-8aa1-572eb21c975a
  4. windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error: I tried every steps from the previous suggestions but it didnt worked. please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app-is-not-opening-and-showing-no/7a78e2e2-0bc5-4dda-96aa-3ca3f971f385
  5. windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows camera app is not opening and showing no cameras are connected error: I tried every steps from the previous suggestions but it didnt worked. please help me on this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app-is-not-opening-and-showing-no/7a78e2e2-0bc5-4dda-96aa-3ca3f971f385
  6. How to open windows camera from android app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open windows camera from android app?: I have an android app on Windows 11 using Windows Subsytem System. One of the features requires the ability to pick photos from the gallery. I can only launch the android subsystem's gallery. How can I launch the windows gallery instead of the android gallery?...
  7. How to open and close Windows camera app from Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open and close Windows camera app from Command Prompt?: I looking for a way to open & close Windows Camera app from the command line. Use case is to run reliability tests for my camera project and for this I may need to open and close camera app multiple times. If there is a command I was hoping to make a batch script to automate...
  8. How to open and close Windows camera app from Command Prompt?

How to open and close Windows camera app from Command Prompt?: I looking for a way to open & close Windows Camera app from the command line. Use case is to run reliability tests for my camera project and for this I may need to open and close camera app multiple times. If there is a command I was hoping to make a batch script to automate...
  9. How to open and close Windows camera app from Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Can not open Camera app

Can not open Camera app: [ATTACH] This is my Brand new HP laptop. My camera app is not opening and showing this error. There is no drivers in Device manager. I tried installing drivers and adding it Manually but nothing worked. Please someone help me with this. I am using HP14s. There is one error...