Windows 10: how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

Discus and support how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a laptop with integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics which reading around is pretty low end card but what settings in windows and amd control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by smirk24, May 7, 2020.

1. smirk24 Win User

how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

I have a laptop with integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics which reading around is pretty low end card but what settings in windows and amd control panel will help my AMD Radeon R4 Graphics achieve global performance?

:)

smirk24, May 7, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Mouse and Touchpad lag caused by AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Driver 22.19.677.257

Hi,

This has something to do with a compatibility issue. Having said that you have updated AMD Radeon R4 graphics driver, you can consider updating the driver of the mouse and touchpad. Most of the time, updating driver like that for graphics would conflict/compatibility
    with the other so the other would need to be updated as well.

Let us know what happens after updating drivers

John Sarc, May 7, 2020
  3. kss214 Win User
    AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

Thank you again for your reply!

I do have Support Assist and I use it quite a bit to make sure my drivers are up to date - that's how I know that the chipset and BIOS firmware drivers are all up to date. When the micro stuttering first happened, in fact, not only did I use Support Assist,
    but I also manually checked every single driver to make sure it was updated.

As for rolling back the driver, I'm not sure what you mean. If I follow your instructions and I go to "Let me pick" the only two drivers in the list are the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and the AMD Radeon r4. If I uncheck "Show Compatible Hardware" then
    a whole list of AMD Radeon drivers appear (R3, R5, R7, etc.). But none of these seem to be earlier versions of my current driver. If I click on any of them, I get a dialog message that warns me that this driver may not be compatible and may make my computer
    unstable or maybe stop working altogether.

Am I doing something wrong here?

kss214, May 7, 2020
  4. how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

AMD Graphics Not Switching to (Switchable/Discrete Graphics) Just (Primary/Integrated)

Hello everyone I have this problem for about 2 years now, I am trying to switch from
    AMD Radeon (TM) 520 [Discrete/Switchable Graphics] because it is more powerful than my
    AMD Radeon R4 [Primary/Integrated Graphics] When I try go to Switchable graphics section in the AMD Radeon Settings I have put my game to High Performance but when I launched it and checked what graphics its using is still AMD
    Radeon R4!! And Then I have gone to my task manager and checked it there to be sure. But GPU 0 (AMD Radeon R4) Is still the one that is being used!! Not
    GPU 1 (AMD Radeon (TM) 520) I really want a solution to this problem real quick because I am trying to play
    Minecraft but I am only running on 30 FPS. Thanks For your Cooperation.

System Specs:

RAM: DDR4 4GB

Laptop Model: HP

Graphics: AMD R4 Graphics and AMD TM 520

The Gamer 18, May 7, 2020
Thema:

how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

1. how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics? - Similar Threads - optimize AMD Radeon

2. AMD announces AMD Radeon Pro VII Workstation Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces AMD Radeon Pro VII Workstation Graphics Card: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeonâ„¢ Pro VII workstation graphics card for broadcast and engineering professionals, delivering exceptional graphics and computational performance, as well as innovative features. The new graphics card is designed to...
  3. Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software?: I own Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Series Intel CORE i5 7th Gen. I don't play games in my laptop. I have both Intel Graphics Driver and AMDRadeon Graphics software installed in my computer. Is it okay if I uninstall AMD Radeon Graphics software? It seems it's slowing down my...
  4. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing: Dell Inspiron 3541. Apparently back in 2017 there was a thread here in which Microsoft said they were "aware of the problem." Yet here we are in 2019. Since the most recent (November 2019) Windows 10 update, my graphics drivers has been causing lag, micro freezing every 2...
  5. AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card: [media] AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT delivers amazing high-framerate esports gaming and up to 13 percent higher performance on average than the competition in today’s top AAA titles Gamers receive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne™ Master Edition and three months of Xbox Game Pass...
  6. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  7. AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards: VRAPmwgMAbc AMD today unveiled the Radeon™ RX 590 graphics card, an advanced 12nm GPU designed to deliver amazing gaming experiences and outstanding performance for the latest AAA, eSports and Virtual Reality (VR) titles. Powered by AMD “Polaris” architecture1, the AMD...
  8. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...
  9. amd Radeon graphics issue

amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703
  10. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Video Driver Released [img] Information Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 Optional Release Date: March 26, 2018 Driver Version: 17.50.33.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15033.5003) AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release...