Windows 10: how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

Discus and support how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a laptop with integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics which reading around is pretty low end card but what settings in windows and amd control panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by smirk24, May 7, 2020.

1. smirk24 Win User

how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

I have a laptop with integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics which reading around is pretty low end card but what settings in windows and amd control panel will help my AMD Radeon R4 Graphics achieve global performance?

:)

smirk24, May 7, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Mouse and Touchpad lag caused by AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Driver 22.19.677.257

Hi,

This has something to do with a compatibility issue. Having said that you have updated AMD Radeon R4 graphics driver, you can consider updating the driver of the mouse and touchpad. Most of the time, updating driver like that for graphics would conflict/compatibility
    with the other so the other would need to be updated as well.

Let us know what happens after updating drivers

John Sarc, May 7, 2020
  3. kss214 Win User
    AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

Thank you again for your reply!

I do have Support Assist and I use it quite a bit to make sure my drivers are up to date - that's how I know that the chipset and BIOS firmware drivers are all up to date. When the micro stuttering first happened, in fact, not only did I use Support Assist,
    but I also manually checked every single driver to make sure it was updated.

As for rolling back the driver, I'm not sure what you mean. If I follow your instructions and I go to "Let me pick" the only two drivers in the list are the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and the AMD Radeon r4. If I uncheck "Show Compatible Hardware" then
    a whole list of AMD Radeon drivers appear (R3, R5, R7, etc.). But none of these seem to be earlier versions of my current driver. If I click on any of them, I get a dialog message that warns me that this driver may not be compatible and may make my computer
    unstable or maybe stop working altogether.

Am I doing something wrong here?

kss214, May 7, 2020
  4. how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

AMD Graphics Not Switching to (Switchable/Discrete Graphics) Just (Primary/Integrated)

Hello everyone I have this problem for about 2 years now, I am trying to switch from
    AMD Radeon (TM) 520 [Discrete/Switchable Graphics] because it is more powerful than my
    AMD Radeon R4 [Primary/Integrated Graphics] When I try go to Switchable graphics section in the AMD Radeon Settings I have put my game to High Performance but when I launched it and checked what graphics its using is still AMD
    Radeon R4!! And Then I have gone to my task manager and checked it there to be sure. But GPU 0 (AMD Radeon R4) Is still the one that is being used!! Not
    GPU 1 (AMD Radeon (TM) 520) I really want a solution to this problem real quick because I am trying to play
    Minecraft but I am only running on 30 FPS. Thanks For your Cooperation.

System Specs:

RAM: DDR4 4GB

Laptop Model: HP

Graphics: AMD R4 Graphics and AMD TM 520

The Gamer 18, May 7, 2020
Thema:

how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

1. how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics? - Similar Threads - optimize AMD Radeon

2. Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics: So I own an Asus TUF A15 Laptop with an AMD 4800H and an RTX 3050. I would like to clarify that I need the Radeon Graphics Software properly running so I can run my display at 144hz, which is the issue I am currently trying to deal withEvery now and then, drivers would...
  3. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  5. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  7. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  8. Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver: My screen is starts freezing after update AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver on windows 10 64 bit OS .So I uninstalled the display driver and restart my laptop but now I am not able to ajdust my screen brightness and if I installs same driver again then same problem...
  9. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing: Dell Inspiron 3541. Apparently back in 2017 there was a thread here in which Microsoft said they were "aware of the problem." Yet here we are in 2019. Since the most recent (November 2019) Windows 10 update, my graphics drivers has been causing lag, micro freezing every 2...
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703