Windows 10: How to optimize my PC for gaming?

Discus and support How to optimize my PC for gaming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, I would please you to tell me some helpful tips/tweaks,which would optimize my Win 10 PC for gaming. Thanks to all in advance. 178994 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tenmen, May 8, 2021.

1. tenmen Win User

How to optimize my PC for gaming?

Hello all, I would please you to tell me some helpful tips/tweaks,which would optimize my Win 10 PC for gaming. Thanks to all in advance.

:)

tenmen, May 8, 2021

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, May 8, 2021
  3. How To Remove PC Optimizer Pro Malware?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove PC Optimizer Pro from Windows (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, May 8, 2021
  4. How to optimize my PC for gaming?

Demand VS Optimization

LOL, can't believe they put RE7 on that list.

Frag Maniac, May 8, 2021
Thema:

How to optimize my PC for gaming?

1. How to optimize my PC for gaming? - Similar Threads - optimize gaming

2. Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?: So i first started off when i bought a copy of windows 7, everything was normal at first i could run GTA: V then a few years later i can't even run GTA: SA in 30 fps. Then windows 7 expired i upgraded to windows 8 but because of some new features and some other things i...
  3. Worth optimizing regedit for gaming?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Worth optimizing regedit for gaming?: Is it worth changing some values in regedit/registry to "optimize" windows for gaming? As well as disabling certain stuff such as dvr etc... You know all those videos with optimizing packs and stuff submitted by /u/krisstijan [link] [comments]...
  4. How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming: When gaming online on your Windows 10 device, any delay in transmitting data increases latency and for many multiplayer games, latency can potentially impact the outcome of the gameplay. In this post, we will show you how to disable Nagle’s algorithm to optimize Windows 10...
  5. How to use delivery optimization to download games faster?

How to use delivery optimization to download games faster?: [ATTACH] Hi, I have a pretty poor internet connexion at home (<1Mbps) and it takes me days to download games or apps from Microsoft Store. My friend has a Windows PC too, can we use the Delivery Optimization feature to transfer game/app files from a PC to another if...
  6. 30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day

in Windows 10 News
    30 Games Optimized on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Launch Day: [ATTACH] The launch of a new generation of games is the culmination of epic creative and technical endeavors from developers around the globe, all focused on a single goal: delivering immersive new experiences and rich new worlds to explore. The Xbox Series X and Xbox...
  7. Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?

Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?: I'm trying to download a game, Sea of Thieves, but the internet in my home is quite slow (5 Mbps) so downloading to my desktop would normally take tens of hours if not days, and would use the entirety of my bandwidth for that period (who knows how long it would take if I...
  8. Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Windows Delivery Optimization work for Games?: I'm trying to download a game, Sea of Thieves, but the internet in my home is quite slow 5 Mbps so downloading to my desktop would normally take tens of hours if not days, and would use the entirety of my bandwidth for that period who knows how long it would take if I wanted...
  9. Microsoft explains Optimized for Xbox Series X badge on games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains Optimized for Xbox Series X badge on games: Here at Xbox, weâ&#128;&#153;re building the future of gaming by putting players first, ensuring that you are at the center and in control of your gaming experience. Whether youâ&#128;&#153;re exploring an expansive library of Xbox Game Pass titles with more than 10 million...
  10. How do I download games from my old pc using delivery optimization?

How do I download games from my old pc using delivery optimization?: I changed PCs, but despite having the same Windows account, I can't move installed games' folders to a different pc. Since there's no way of playing games installed on old Windows install on my fresh new one, I thought I could save bandwidth by using Windows' delivery...