Windows 10: How to optimize view of folders on Android phone?

Discus and support How to optimize view of folders on Android phone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem summary: Can't optimize view of folders on Android phone. Ultimate objective is in Windows Explorer to be able to see "Date", "Date created",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Exar Kun, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Exar Kun Win User

How to optimize view of folders on Android phone?

Problem summary: Can't optimize view of folders on Android phone. Ultimate objective is in Windows Explorer to be able to see "Date", "Date created", "Date modified", and "Date taken".StepsConnect Android10 phone to Win10 laptop via USBOn Win10 laptop, open Windows ExplorerNavigate to any folder on phone Right-click on [Folder]Select "Properties"ResultsExpected = "Customize" tab appears. Can select it, optimize folder for "Pictures", then display "Date", "Date created", "Date modified", and "Date taken".Actual = Only "General" tab appears.NotesWindows Explorer appears to by default optimize al

:)

Exar Kun, Feb 17, 2022
  2. mrgeek Win User

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Feb 17, 2022
  3. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Feb 17, 2022
  4. TomStrong Win User

Folder view issue

I want my folders (and subfolders) to stay in List view but they keep changing to Details view.

I have tried View>Options>Apply to Folders many times but it doesn't stick.

Any suggestions?

TomStrong, Feb 17, 2022
Thema:

1. How to optimize view of folders on Android phone? - Similar Threads - optimize view folders

2. Top Android Cleaning Apps to Optimize Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Top Android Cleaning Apps to Optimize Phone: Most people have faith in cleaning their android devices with apps when something begins to fail or their OS slows down. Although Android devices are intelligent enough so that maintenance regularly isn’t required, sometimes, we need help to improve the efficiency of our...
  3. How to optimize view of folders on Android phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to optimize view of folders on Android phone?: Problem summary: Can't optimize view of folders on Android phone. Ultimate objective is in Windows Explorer to be able to see "Date", "Date created", "Date modified", and "Date taken".StepsConnect Android10 phone to Win10 laptop via USBOn Win10 laptop, open Windows...
  4. Folder view "optimization" setting is ignored

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder view "optimization" setting is ignored: Hi, Windows 10 x64 20H2 10.0.19042.867. In Windows Explorer, if you open the folder properties, there's the "Optimization" option on the "Customize" tab. For a certain folder, there is "General Items" selected . I switch to "Videos" and click OK. The problem is that the...
  5. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  6. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  7. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  8. Change default contact folder on android phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change default contact folder on android phone: I have samsung s9 phone and using outlook365 exchange. I have 2 contact folders. One main one and i created additional contact folder to share with other colleagues. On my phone i synced the contact, but i can only see contacts qithin my main contact folder. How can i...
  9. View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs...
  10. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...