Windows 10: How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming

Discus and support How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When gaming online on your Windows 10 device, any delay in transmitting data increases latency and for many multiplayer games, latency can potentially... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 10, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming

When gaming online on your Windows 10 device, any delay in transmitting data increases latency and for many multiplayer games, latency can potentially impact the outcome of the gameplay. In this post, we will show you how to disable Nagle’s algorithm to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming. Nagle’s algorithm is an algorithm used in […]

This article How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 10, 2021

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 10, 2021
  3. GFR
    gfr Win User
    Running Optimize literally does nothing; in PS it yields an error

After doing a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906) and fully updating it, and updating all of the Dell drivers from Dell.com, I tried the following Optimize and Defrag options from How to Optimize and Defragment Drives in Windows 10 (tenforums.com/tutorials/8933-optimize-defrag-drives-windows-10-a.html):

• OPTION ONE: To Optimize Drives in Optimize Drives Tool: Steps 2, 3, and 4,
    • OPTION TWO: To Optimize Drives in Command Prompt: Step 2, and
    • OPTION THREE: To Optimize Drives in PowerShell: Step 3
    The four steps attempted from Options 1 and 2 resulted in no notice action; i.e., it appeared as though nothing happened after executing the commands.

When I ran Step 3 of Option 3, I received the following error message.

What does this mean and now what do I do?

Thanks!

How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming [​IMG]

4. How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

NO I do not leave my computer on FULL TIME. I am UP TO 30 OPTIMIZE and then it reads 15 Defragment. Can I run my computer at all while it OPTIMIZES if it ever does. ASKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 10 is TERRIBLE. MY COMPUTER ALWAYS TELLS ME IT DID NOT CLOSE
    DOWN CORRECTLY THOUGH I FOLLOW YOUR RECCOMENDATIONS. I SO MISS WINDOWS 7. WINDOWS 10 has been NOTHING BUT A HEAD ACHE !!!!

Penelope JPatrick, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming

1. How to optimize Windows 10 for Online Gaming - Similar Threads - optimize Online Gaming

2. Optimizations for windowed games for windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optimizations for windowed games for windows 10: Is there any way to enable this windows 11 exclusive feature in windows 10? submitted by /u/Sharp-Structure7793 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1742nr2/optimizations_for_windowed_games_for_windows_10/
  3. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games on windows 10: over night i logged on to find out that no online games are working. the only exeptions are browser games like roblox etc. but like steam games and minecraft java and all that dont work. some dont even load up like java gets stuck in the assets part of loading. but steam...
  4. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    online games on windows 10: over night i logged on to find out that no online games are working. the only exeptions are browser games like roblox etc. but like steam games and minecraft java and all that dont work. some dont even load up like java gets stuck in the assets part of loading. but steam...
  5. online games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to optimize my PC for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to optimize my PC for gaming?: Hello all, I would please you to tell me some helpful tips/tweaks,which would optimize my Win 10 PC for gaming. Thanks to all in advance. 178994
  7. windows 10 optimization for gaming??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 optimization for gaming??: hello I just spend 2 days looking for a good optimization for gaming guide for windows 10 but I can't find anything can actually notable increase my gaming performance any good suggestions? here is my PC specs Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU: FX 8350...
  8. optimization for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optimization for gaming: How about a stripped down OS streamline for gaming or a startup setting for such a configuration? I just don't need a ton of excess services and media support to play a game, it just bogs me down.... I usually just wind up killing unwanted processes but this sometimes has...
  9. windows 10 optimization for gaming???

windows 10 optimization for gaming???: hello I come across a guide to change the registry in windows 10 for gaming optimization like this one I wondering if the guide actually do anything or is just a waste of time?!...
  10. windows 10 gaming optimization?

windows 10 gaming optimization?: I'm looking for an effective guide to specifically optimize my windows 10 for gaming yeah I try to google for it but everything I can find is windows 10 gaming optimization software full of malware and others crap...