Windows 10: How to order new app - o365 Admin

Discus and support How to order new app - o365 Admin in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am sorry if you have already went over this question before, but I have difficult time ordering app from Microsoft store and here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by farciarz, Aug 18, 2020.

1. farciarz Win User

How to order new app - o365 Admin

Hello everyone, I am sorry if you have already went over this question before, but I have difficult time ordering app from Microsoft store and here is why.
    My company has o365 and I am unable to login to store with my organization account. I am also unable to order licence for desire app in the admin center.

Can somebody please explain me how to order a new app/licence for new app via o365 which I would be later able to assign to users and install on their desktop ?

This is the app I am talking about :
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hd-movie-maker-pro/9n9kbwp6hvqq?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Similarly if I want to download free apps like this one:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movie-maker-10-free/9mvfq4lmz6c9?activetab=pivotHow to order new app - o365 Admin :eek:verviewtab

I am unable to login to Microsoft account and download it for free with my corp account. Also, cant find it nowhere in o365 Admin portal

I will appreciate your help

:)

farciarz, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 18, 2020
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Aug 18, 2020
  4. NEURO2015 Win User

O365 Business Prem - Cannot update past v.1902 (Build 11328.20368)

Greetings,

I installed O365 Business Premium x64 on my PC & laptop several months ago, but have not been able to update it on the PC past v.1902 (Build11328.20368), while the laptop has no problem updating. The laptop just updated to O365 v.1906 (Build 11727.20244). I am the admin and only user on the Office account and on both computers.

In my Office account Admin > Settings > Organization Profile, I have Release Preferences set to "Targeted Release for Everyone". My laptop sees it, but my PC doesn't.

I've attached screenshots of my Office apps' File > Office Account screen for the PC & laptop so that you can see the issue that the PC is stuck on v.1902 and the Semi-Annual Channel releases, while the laptop is on v.1906 and is seeing the Monthly Channel (Targeted) setting from my Office account.

What I've tried, but still having no luck with updates on the PC:
    1. Run both versions of Office repair tools several times over the last couple months
    2. Reinstalled O365 directly from my Office admin a few times in the last couple months

Oddity I've noted:
    1. When I run a manual Office update on the PC, and an update is available, it WILL download and install. If I open Outlook, I'll see the new icons and other updates. But if close & reopen (or reboot), Outlook will return to using the old icons and still be stuck on v.1902. What the ??

I have no idea what to do next. I've been all over Office's support pages and forums and have found nothing regarding this issue.

Screen captures from my PC & laptop of the O365 versions screens:

PC

How to order new app - o365 Admin [​IMG]

Laptop

How to order new app - o365 Admin [​IMG]

Systems:
    PC: Win10 Pro x64, v.1903, all updates current
    Laptop: Win10 Home x64, v.1903, all updates current

I appreciate any ideas or solutions anyone has.

Thank you

NEURO2015, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

1. How to order new app - o365 Admin - Similar Threads - order app o365

2. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  3. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  4. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  5. Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Windows Button/Search and O365 Apps: Hey together,we have some strange Problem occurring on several laptop. Symptoms are:- not working Windows Button and searchbar, neither via keyboard nor via mouse- Login on O365 is gone and you can't relogin- the work and school account ist gone in settings and can't be...
  6. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clearing a failed O365 Apps update: Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365 apps update - Current Chennel Preview Quality update for Version 2205 Build 15225.20150 fails to install with error code...
  7. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

Clearing a failed O365 Apps update: Hello fellow windows users. I am currently working on deploying updates to windows 10 devices through SCCM.A number of updates are failing as a O365 apps update - Current Chennel Preview Quality update for Version 2205 Build 15225.20150 fails to install with error code...
  8. Clearing a failed O365 Apps update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. O365 home to O365 business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    O365 home to O365 business: Hi, I have used the Office 365 Home free trial on my Windows 10. After I have tried the Office 365 for Business free trial and bought the licenses. Currently I can't switch my home to business account to activate the Windows. Can you help me?...
  10. new order stall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new order stall: when i right click on the desktop pan , scroll to new option , my computer stopped , the screen get white and then refreshed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-order-stall/1e985f07-452e-4e10-a652-beac5904bf81"