Windows 10: How to organise my many film photos?

Discus and support How to organise my many film photos? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinFarrell2, Jul 8, 2022.

1. How to organise my many film photos?

Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos.

:)

KevinFarrell2, Jul 8, 2022

2. Store Update error 0x80070005 of Microsoft Photos and Films & TV

Hi Markus,

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. To assist you effectively, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you having issues with updating Microsoft Photos and Films & TV as well?
    • What steps shared on this thread have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting the same error as what the original poster was getting?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 8, 2022
  3. bwfc0907 Win User
    Organising Photos

Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc.
    I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder.
    Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos.
    Can I do this automatically?

bwfc0907, Jul 8, 2022
  4. notnats Win User

How to organise my many film photos?

Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

You are having problems because you are not doing this the correct way. Has nothing to do with changes made to operating systems, previous systems worked exactly the same way.

In order to upload photos to something like Google Photos, Dropbox, etc. you must work from within that site, not from the folder/album etc. on the computer.

So you just open Google Photos for instance, hit the Upload Button and a box on your computer will open. If it isn't your Pictures then of course you will have to go to that location. From there you CAN upload Albums/Folders containing a number of pictures. Now one they are uploaded you must designate that they should be stored together in an album and you must give it a name. Photos generally are listed individually by the date they were taken. Mine all sorted automatically by date without in put from me.

How to organise my many film photos? [​IMG]

notnats, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

How to organise my many film photos?

1. How to organise my many film photos? - Similar Threads - organise many film

2. How to organise my many film photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  3. How to organise my many film photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to organise my many film photos?: Unable to achieve the issue of tidily organising my film photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-organise-my-many-film-photos/3310e656-6f70-40f7-bc97-99471a42cf7b
  4. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  5. 'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps

'Films and TV' and 'Photos' Apps: Hi,Both these Apps fail to update in the App store now. Films and Tv, I followed the instructions on a similar topic and uninstalled to reinstall. This is when I found out, it then would not install again. Now Photos has started showing the same issue, so I am reluctant to...
  6. Photos video editing broke my film

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos video editing broke my film: The subject is kind of hard to understand, so let me elaborate.I was using Photos video editor to edit a film I made over the course of a year or so. The video was 1 hour, 15 minutes long. Today, I decided to change the background music, so I added a custom audio which was 1...
  7. Organising photos in the new windows photo app.

Organising photos in the new windows photo app.: Hi, please can I ask if anyone knows how I Can create a gallery, like the old windows live photo gallery in the new windows photo app? It was just a really easy way to organise and edit photos and I would like to create something similar....
  8. film & tv, photo

film & tv, photo: i cant open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/film-tv-photo/1ed719aa-82a6-4e07-89d2-f2a1578ba811
  9. Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising and uploading photos to other websites.: PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP! I am on the point of giving up with microsoft for ever because NOTHING works and everything that is meant to be an improvement is a complication! OK: ALL I want to do is to upload pictures, ideally to photobox but dropbox or google photos...
  10. Organising Photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Organising Photos: Within my pictures folder I have numerous sub folders, all full of jpegs, MP4, etc. I want all the files from all of the sub folders in a new "All Pictures" folder. Basically I want the files but not the folders before I start dealing with organising my photos. Can I do...