Windows 10: How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10?

Discus and support How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently upgraded from W7 to W10. Late I know, please don't ask, its complicated So I work mainly with word documents and its very handy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Micho, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Micho Win User

How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10?

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded from W7 to W10. Late I know, please don't ask, its complicated So I work mainly with word documents and its very handy for me to shortcut pin them and then organize them top to bottom by use frequency importance etc. Screenshot below: Usually I could do that very easily in windows 7 by left click hold and drag the pinned item up and down. However to my dismay this didn't work in windows 10. Is there a way to do that? Thank you in advance.

:)

Micho, Jun 26, 2021
  2. danielson Win User

Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar?

Under Win 7 you can pin recent docs to Word pinned on taskbar and freely remove others from the list.
    Don't see these options anymore.

danielson, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar?

It's possible with WordPad so, I don't see why it wouldn't work with Word.

How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 26, 2021
  4. How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10?

microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10?

1. How to organize pinned microsoft word docs on windows 10? - Similar Threads - organize pinned microsoft

2. Pinning word docs to task bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pinning word docs to task bar.: Pinning word docs to task bar. Three days ago and ten years prior, I could pin à regularly used word doc to the word icon in my task bar. This was done by dragging and dropping the file from File Explorer to the Windows icon on task bar. Then if I right clicked the windows...
  3. Pinning word docs to task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning word docs to task bar.: Pinning word docs to task bar. Three days ago and ten years prior, I could pin à regularly used word doc to the word icon in my task bar. This was done by dragging and dropping the file from File Explorer to the Windows icon on task bar. Then if I right clicked the windows...
  4. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  5. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  6. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  7. Lost Word Doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Word Doc: I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-doc/a0657285-f937-4b2c-98f8-1bc8b30fc70b"
  8. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  9. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...
  10. Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to pin recent doc to Word icon on taskbar?: Under Win 7 you can pin recent docs to Word pinned on taskbar and freely remove others from the list. Don't see these options anymore. 8123