Windows 10: how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop

Discus and support how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found a mouse with no receiver and I had a spare (not belonging to that mouse) laying around and searched it up how to pair it but nothing helpful so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by samuelIXZ, Dec 22, 2018.

1. samuelIXZ Win User

how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop

I found a mouse with no receiver and I had a spare (not belonging to that mouse) laying around and searched it up how to pair it but nothing helpful so I decided to ask the community and see what they had to offer

sincerely samuel

:)

samuelIXZ, Dec 22, 2018

2. Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Dec 22, 2018
  3. MattBadd Win User
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 will not pair with Windows 10 laptop

I just purchased this mouse, and it will not pair with my Windows 10 machine. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803 build 17134.228. I have verified that I have the latest version of the Bluetooth driver on the laptop and the correct driver
    for the mouse.

When I put the mouse in pairing mode, it does not show up in my list of available devices (other devices in the neighborhood do show up).

I tried the same thing on my colleague's laptop (running the same Windows image) and it worked just fine. I could buy 20 mice for the cost of a commercial support ticket, the support agent suggested I post the question here.

MattBadd, Dec 22, 2018
  4. essenbe Win User

Unifying keyboard and trackball occasionally not responding

The link to the Logitech forums instructs users to

We're aware of an issue affecting K780 MULTI-DEVICE WIRELESS KEYBOARD, K375s MULTI-DEVICE KEYBOARD or K850 PERFORMANCE KEYBOARD, where the first typed key is not detected after the keyboard comes back from sleep. We have a device (firmware) update that addresses this issue.

Please download the Device Firmware Update Tool and follow the steps in order to update your keyboard.

Device Firmware Update Tool for PC
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s...cureDFU_48.exe

Device Firmware Update Tool for Mac
    https://aws13-customer-care-assets.s.../SecureDFU.zip

You can always contact us from: http://support.logitech.com/contact

NOTE: to update your keyboard, it needs to be connected via the Unifying Receiver (USB Receiver). If your keyboard is connected over Bluetooth, please follow the steps below to connect over Unifying before performing the update. You can always re-pair your keyboard via Bluetooth after the update is complete.

Instruction to pair your keyboard with the Unifying receiver

1. Download and install Logitech Unifying software http://support.logitech.com/en_us/software/unifying
    2. Select the channel using the Easy-Switch buttons (1, 2, or 3) on which you want to connect the keyboard with your Unifying receiver. You can select a channel that's different than the current paired channel.
    3. Open the Unifying software and follow the onscreen instructions to pair your keyboard with your Unifying receiver.

NOTE: the update should take about 5 minutes to complete. Please make sure that your computer stays on while the update is being performed, and please do not disconnect your device while the update is being performed (do not turn it off or switch the to another channel).

essenbe, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop - Similar Threads - pair non unifying

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  5. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  6. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

7. Bluetooth non-pairing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth non-pairing: I bought a new laptop, Dell Precision M4800 which has Bluetooth. I set my Samsung Galaxy 4 phone next to it and try to pair them to transfer files. However, my phone does not recognise my laptop and my laptop does not recognise my phone. This is my first experience with...
  8. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  9. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever: how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pair-gearhead-mouse-to-logitech-unifying/fff36262-70b8-42f2-8e17-6c723d91fc6e
  10. Unify orphan mouses and receivers

Unify orphan mouses and receivers: Hi! I have two wireless mouses 1850 and two receivers 1850. None of them match together. The original mouses and receivers have been lost by employees. Is there a way to unify those I have left together? Thank you! Souriane...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you need logitech unifying receiver to connect k400r keyboard to laptop

2. how to connect the mouse to laptop unifying receiver

3. pair non logitech mouse with logitech bluetooth reciever

4. how to pair to non unifying keyboard,
  5. can i connect non-unifying receiver with my,
  6. what does unifying mean as it pertains to wireless mice,
  7. add a 3rd party mouse to receiver logitech,
  8. what non logitech devices can i connect with logitech unifying software,
  9. logitech use non unifying adapter modify driver,
  10. do i need unifying receiver for my keyboard,
  11. pair logitech mouse non-unifying,