Windows 10: how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

Discus and support how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanDavisGABH, Feb 9, 2019.

1. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying receiver?

:)

SeanDavisGABH, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Ratandeep Win User

Pairing a random usb reciever with a logitech mouse

Hello Jackson,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your efforts towards resolving the issue.

You may try to pair USB reciever with Logitech mouse.

You may refer the following links and check if it helps.

Refer:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Keybo...eivers-with-other-unified-devices/td-p/454982

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-Hardware/Pairing-receiver-with-Mouse/td-p/241549

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Pairing a random usb reciever with a logitech mouse

I found a usb receiver made by elecom, and I cannot find the mouse that goes with it. I also have a logitech mouse, and I can't find the receiver that goes with that. Does anybody know if I can pair this elecom reciever with my logitech mouse?

Jackson160, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Ratandeep Win User

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

Ratandeep, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever

1. how to pair gearhead mouse to logitech unifying reciever - Similar Threads - pair gearhead mouse

2. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  3. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  4. Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Log in Win 10 - Logitech Unifying Receiver Mouse/Keyboard issue: I shut down my Win 10 v1909 pc yesterday. Trying to fire it up today, my Logitech Unifying Receiver/Mouse keyboard are not responding, thus I can't log in. I have tried every usb port, and toggled the on/off switches every time. I'm stuck. Any help is much appreciated! 184195
  5. Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable

Logitech unifying receiver driver is unavailable: Logitech MX master 2s stopped working via the unifying receiver after some time, I tried to update drivers, even ran IObit driver booster, I don't have the update KB4074588, so I can't uninstall it. [ATTACH]It works with Bluetooth but it sleeps every time it's idle and takes...
  6. Unifying reciever shows as "Unknown Device"

Unifying reciever shows as "Unknown Device": I just purchased a M510 wireless mouse for my laptop. I've never had an issue with the other 3 I own, and this worked great for the first week I had it. But since I removed the USB reciever and plugged it back in, it only shows as unknown device in the setting menu, and...
  7. Logitech Unifying Receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver: Just a minor contribution here. After buying a Logitech keyboard/mouse combo, I was having problems with the mouse continually stopping. The cursor would simply freeze. Many threads on other sites, including Logitech, contained various fixes but none that worked. After a...
  8. Logitech Unifying USB Receiver

Logitech Unifying USB Receiver: I have about a 4 year old Inspiron 5547 running Windows 10 Home that has been great. At the time of purchase, I also got a Logitech M325 mouse and K360 keyboard that have always worked flawlessly...up until last week. Out of the blue, the USB receiver does not get recognized...
  9. how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop

how to pair a non unifying mouse with my laptop: I found a mouse with no receiver and I had a spare (not belonging to that mouse) laying around and searched it up how to pair it but nothing helpful so I decided to ask the community and see what they had to offer sincerely samuel...
  10. Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10

Logitech unifying reciever not recognized in Window 10: Logitech unifying receiver no longer recognized in Windows 10. Mouse and keyboard do work, but the message still pops up every few seconds...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gearhead mouse drivers windows 10

2. gear head mouse receiver

3. gearhead keyboard and logitech unif

4. pair a nonunifying mouse,
  5. gearhead keyboard made by logitech,
  6. gearhead pair to logitech unifying,
  7. will a gear head mouse work with a logitech unified reciever,
  8. gearhead usb mouse receiver