Windows 10: How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

Discus and support How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Problem Your Jabra Elite Sport or e-series headset is not showing up in the available bluetooth devices list in Windows 10 but is working fine on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudsonHudson, Dec 27, 2018.

1. How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

The Problem

Your Jabra Elite Sport or e-series headset is not showing up in the available bluetooth devices list in Windows 10 but is working fine on your smartphone or iDevice.

The Cause

This is because Jabra products are designed to use the newest bluetooth protocol identification settings by default starting early 2018. Almost all modern phones can connect to an ambient bluetooth signal (this is the signal the device sends out when not in pairing mode, which is the default for all newer Jabra products when you first turn them on). When it detects the ambient signal, newer phones detect the device name and it shows up in your list. When you press connect, the phone requests to pair to the device, the device enters into pairing mode, connects, exits pairing mode almost instantaneously, and the two are connected. Windows 10 on the other hand refuses to show bluetooth devices using new ambient pairing requests.

The Solution

The only way you can get Windows 10 to recognize your device is to put it in real (legacy) pairing mode first. Luckily for me my Jabra product (Elite Sport) is capable of entering pairing mode. To do this, I located the general purpose button (you might have a model with a separate pairing button) and put on the earpiece. I held the button down past the welcome sound, past bluetooth connect (this is where the blue light began to flash on my headset) and even longer until the blue light flashes in a weird pattern and the device speaks to you. The message I got was "now go ahead and connect your other bluetooth devices." Immediately after this message, the device popped up in Windows 10 and was easily connected.

Note

None of the aforementioned information was found in the instruction manual that came with the device. I had to go online to the device datasheet and manufacturer's information to get it. Jabra devices clearly don't officially support any devices other than phones, but with a little bit of luck, your devices might be compatible. If these steps do not work, your device may not support legacy real pairing mode or your windows computer may not be configured correctly. I have seen several posts describing bluetooth problems after a recent Windows update.

Good luck and happy listening!

:)

JudsonHudson, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Andy#22 Win User

Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy

I've purchased a Jabra Elite Sport headset. It work well with iPhone and MacBook Air, they found the Jabra. But my Windows 10 Laptop can not found it. There are just an unknown device and WP 808 0361 in the discoverable list. Could you help me solve this
    problem?

Andy#22, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Dadof 5 Win User
    Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy

Hello I am a fellow community member here to help. Have you checked the Jabra support pages?

https://www.jabra.com/supportpages/jabra-elite-...

Or the solution in this thread?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Dadof 5, Dec 27, 2018
  4. How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

Jabra Debuts A New Line Of Stereo Headphones

Jabra today announced a new suite of corded and wireless stereo headphones that elevate music and multimedia experiences to a new dimension of sound performance. Specifically designed for hard-wearing, everyday use and portability, the new Jabra Revo Wireless, Jabra Revo corded and Jabra Vox in-ear earphones epitomize the ultimate balance in design, ease-of-use and outstanding sound quality that is expected from today's discerning music lover.

The new headphones will be unveiled this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Booth #11608 (Central Hall) with Rev Run from Run-DMC + DJ Ruckus posing for pictures and signing autographs in-booth on Tuesday, January 8 (12-1PM PST). In addition, Jabra will showcase their partnership with Club Create during the show via hands-on demos of the music creation platform.

How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite) jabra_ces_2013_lineup_01_thm.jpg

With a worldwide reputation for delivering superbly engineered audio solutions, Jabra has upped the ante sonically with the addition of Dolby Digital Plus technology which - together with Jabra's exclusive Sound App for iOS and Android devices - creates a much richer and fuller sound that is often missing in digitally compressed audio. This full-spectrum brings new life, extra depth and dimension to music across genres.

The latest suite of stereo headphones will excite and impress pop and rock enthusiasts who want massive, high-definition sound clarity as well as serious jazz and classical audiophiles looking to take their favorite recordings to another level of performance and sophistication.

The global adoption of smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices means more and more people are communicating on the move and taking their music with them. This 'always on' wave of mobile users is consuming an ever-increasing amount of entertainment, which results in a large amount of device wear and tear – particularly with headphones.

Jabra's headphones are designed to be 'used and abused' and this new line is no exception. Both the Jabra Revo Wireless and Jabra Revo headphones are solidly constructed using an aluminium frame, steel hinges and a shatter-proof headband for extreme flexibility. The small but tough Jabra Vox is built from premium materials, comes with tangle-free, reinforced cables and is thoroughly tested for ultimate durability and performance.

"Headphones are subjected to a lot of wear and tear so consumers are demanding that they are designed to withstand the rigours of regular use," noted Anne Raaen Rasmussen , Senior Vice President, Mobile Division at Jabra. "Jabra's line of stereo products has been tested to the extreme, undergoing drop tests, bend tests, fold tests, cable tests, dirt tests and more. These headphones are built to last, without sacrificing style or sound quality."

As with audio excellence, comfort and design are synonymous with Jabra products and that unmistakably under-stated, yet stylish Scandinavian design is reflected across this new suite of products. From padded headbands and plush, memory foam ear cups on the Jabra Revo to perfectly fitting, specially designed ColorCore EarGels for enhanced comfort and deep sound on the Jabra Vox, these stereo headphones are all engineered to rest comfortably for extended use and lifestyle fulfilment.

Jabra's new suite of music headphones will launch in Q2 2013 in North America. Additional information and videos showing off the line can be accessed via the official CES show app, available for download from the App Store or Google Play.

Cristian_25H, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite)

1. How To Pair Jabra Bluetooth Headphones with Windows 10 (Jabra Elite) - Similar Threads - Pair Jabra Bluetooth

2. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams: When using MS Teams, I am able to either use my Bluetooth headset for the "Speaker" or for the "Microphone". If I have it selected for both, then I can not hear any computer audio, but people on calls can hear me fine. If I select the Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  3. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams: When using MS Teams, I am able to either use my Bluetooth headset for the "Speaker" or for the "Microphone". If I have it selected for both, then I can not hear any computer audio, but people on calls can hear me fine. If I select the Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital...
  4. Jabra Elite 85h issues with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Jabra Elite Active 75t not working on Windows 10: Hi,suddenly I am not able to use the mic from my Jabra device.the format Combobox in the input settings is emptyi have removed the device, unpair, run the troubleshoot, restarted. Did not solve the issue.any advice?...
  6. Windows+Jabra Elite 85h?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+Jabra Elite 85h?: [ATTACH] Why Windows shows 2 devices connected when my Jabra Elite 85h are connected with Bluetooth? What's the difference between Headset and Headphones and which one should I use ?...
  7. Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Jabra Elite 65T Headphones PC no sound: So I've had this issue for a few months and gave up on it but thought I'd try posting on Reddit for a possible fix. My Bluetooth headphones are paired with the PC and connect successfully. I can select them as the output device but no sound comes through. If I 'remove device'...
  8. Jabra Elite Active 75t paired but no option to connect.

Jabra Elite Active 75t paired but no option to connect.: I have paired Jabra Elite Active 75t earphones but they will not play. I am on a Surface Pro running Windows10. They show up in 'Other Devices'. They are a super bit of kit, but if I can't get them to play on my Surface, I will have to send them back. Any solution before I...
  9. Jabra Elite Earbuds paired and conncected but won't play

Jabra Elite Earbuds paired and conncected but won't play: I have paired and connected my Jabra Elite Active 65t earbuds with my computer and they show up in Device Manager as functioning properly and they show up as enabled in Properties , but when I go to Sound settings it says "No output devices found". They are on the list of...
  10. Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy

Pairing Jabra Elite Sport with windows 10 HP Envy: I've purchased a Jabra Elite Sport headset. It work well with iPhone and MacBook Air, they found the Jabra. But my Windows 10 Laptop can not found it. There are just an unknown device and WP 808 0361 in the discoverable list. Could you help me solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra bluetooth

2. jabra 10

3. jabra bluetooth stereo

4. jabra audio bluetooth,
  5. jabra bluetooth stereo headphones,
  6. jabra elite sport pairing,
  7. how much is jabra bluetooth,
  8. sport jabra bluetooth ,
  9. jabra bluetooth earbuds,
  10. jabra elite 65t windows 10,
  11. jabra bluetooth pairing,