Windows 10: How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

Discus and support How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BuzzFuzz, Feb 27, 2019.

1. BuzzFuzz Win User

How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my
    Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard?

Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc...

Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature.

Thanks

:)

BuzzFuzz, Feb 27, 2019

2. Mouse and keyboard center macros take ages for first run

Hi David,

I understand your concern, I’ll be glad to assists you. I suggest you to clear the
    FilterKeys and check if it helps.

• Type Ease of Access Center in the search box.
    • Select make the keyboard easier to use.
    • Click to clear Turn on Filter Keys, or adjust the settings to a quicker rate.
    • Close the Window.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to remove and re add the macros.

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/support/how-to/keyboard/macros

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Tom#3 Win User
    Keyboard Macros

I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with
    this combination? Thanks. TG

Tom#3, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Testing a Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, Model LXH-JME8002B.
    Manage Bluetooth Devices finds the Lenovo Bluetooth Mouse and when I click PAIR I get Connected then Paired, but the mouse pointer will not move. I've tried this and without my Wireless Logitech mouse connected.

With the Wireless Logitech mouse removed, I can move the mouse pointer with the touchpad but the supposedly paired BT Mouse can't. With it connected I can move it with the Logitech mouse but not the Lenovo BT mouse.

Does not see the Lenovo Bluetooth Keyboard at all.

I'm at build 10074, updated last evening from 10061.

Everything in Device Manager looks copacetic:

How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros [​IMG]

Manage Bluetooth Devices looks right for the mouse as well:

How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros [​IMG]

This is my first try with a Bluetooth device.

My Specs are filled in.

Ztruker, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros - Similar Threads - pair Keyboard+Mouse Macros

2. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  3. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pairing Keyboard an Mouse: I have a Microsoft L5V-00003 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Bluetrack Desktop - Keyboard and Mouse . The keyboard had coffee spilled on it so it no longer works. The number pad and mouse still work correctly. Can I purchase just the wireless keyboard separately and have it work...
  4. Pairing Keyboard an Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  6. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop: My mouse stopped working and I purchased another Microsoft mouse. now the keyboard does not connect to my laptop. I have to type on the laptop and not on the keyboard. How do I pair them? I have tried settings already...
  7. mouse/keyboard pair on a laptop

8. Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850: I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?...
  9. Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard

Pairing a new mouse with a Sculpt Keyboard: I need to buy a replacement mouse that will pair with my Sculpt keyboard so that i only need one transceiver. I am not convenienced that buying a Sculpt mouse alone will pair with the keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  10. Keyboard Macros

Keyboard Macros: I have a das keyboard - DASK4MKPROCI - that I am using with a Microsoft 10 platform. I want to write some simply keyboard macros. The Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center does not support a DAS Keyboard. Are there any options to create macros for use with this combination?...