Windows 10: How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

Discus and support How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewMR, Feb 6, 2023.

1. AndrewMR Win User

How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to make search it for a new wireless mouse and pair with it, or do a special mouse keys combination on turning on to pair them together? Thanks in advance!

:)

AndrewMR, Feb 6, 2023
  2. brad_robo Win User

Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 (not bluetooth) that has a USB dongle. I lost the original dongle and have a correct and genuine replacement for it, but it will not work with this dongle. I need to know how to re-synchronise the mouse and
    dongle together to get this to work. I have tried updates, tried installing software (it only allows me to customise buttons) and tried numerous other things and nothing has worked. Is there a specific software that can reset it? Or some process that works?

brad_robo, Feb 6, 2023
  3. New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.

I just recently purchased a new mouse. While using my old Logitech mouse i could hold in on the left side button and the roll the wheel to zoom in and out. My new mouse is a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000. How do i set up the new mouse to work
    like the old mouse so that when i push on the left side button and roll the wheel it zooms in and out.

AshleyRuthstrom, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Vetrig Win User

USB Dongle is broken - need replacement for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard

Hi,

My USB Dongle is broken. Where can I get new USB Dongle for Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Mouse and Keyboard?

Modified title from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Other.

Vetrig, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

1. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle? - Similar Threads - pair Microsoft Wireless

2. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  3. How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pair Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 with new Microsoft USB dongle?: Hello! I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, and lost its native USB-dongle, but on garage sale got same Microsoft Wireless Transceiver USB-dongle, how I can pair this new dongle with my mouse? May be you can help me, I need some program or patch for Transceiver to...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle: I lost my USB dongle for my relatively new MS Keyboard and Mouse. I bought a used Dongle on eBay in the hope that this would work seamlessly. My computer senses the new dongle but I cannot connect my Keyboard & Mouse. Any suggestions before I throw it all away?...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 & Mouse does not pair with new dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB

Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing without USB: Hi i like to know hoy i can pair my Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse, D5D-00001, with my laptop without the USB dongle. Is any way??? Thanks...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000- lost the usb after 3 months: Hi, What can I do when the transceiver is lost? where can I get an replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-mobile-mouse-4000-lost-the-usb/9ba5890c-a1f4-469e-8450-d68870ff78a6
  9. New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.

New Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000 side button.: I just recently purchased a new mouse. While using my old Logitech mouse i could hold in on the left side button and the roll the wheel to zoom in and out. My new mouse is a Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4000. How do i set up the new mouse to work like the old mouse so...
  10. Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?

Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 - Have new dongle, need to re-synchronise with mouse?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 (not bluetooth) that has a USB dongle. I lost the original dongle and have a correct and genuine replacement for it, but it will not work with this dongle. I need to know how to re-synchronise the mouse and dongle together to get...