Windows 10: how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

Discus and support how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GerthStahl, Dec 27, 2018.

1. how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

:)

GerthStahl, Dec 27, 2018
  2. bingwing Win User

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista.

bingwing, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Sony Vaio keyboard not working

I have a Sony Vaio laptop model number VGN-AR88E which belongs to my local church. A few months ago I upgraded the laptop from windows vista to windows 10 and every thing was working fine.

However I recently brought it home to update it again and after the updates were complete the keyboard did not work. Suspecting a driver issue I went into the device manager and everything seemed fine as it said the latest driver was installed and that the device was working properly.

I then went to the Sony support website to see if they could provide me with new driver that I could install there were none.

So I went back to the device manager and I noticed that there were 2 devices with issues one was a mass storage controller and the other just said unknown and in the properties there was no helpful information that I could see that could help me identify it.

However after a lot of research and running several driver update scans (I did not download or install anything as a result of the scans) I identified it as the Sony firmware extension parser so I went to the Sony website and downloaded the latest driver available for my model and installed it after I installed the driver I rebooted the laptop to see if it had fixed my problem but it hadn’t.

I am nearly at my wits end about what to do and the church cannot afford a new laptop.

LinuxSailorTech, Dec 27, 2018
  4. how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

Sony vaio laptop keyboard not working after update to windows 10

That's the whole point, I followed those steps to update drivers and it doesn't work, that's why I had to roll back to Win7. Sony Vaio VGN-AR61. Google it and the info you find basically says do not install Win10, your keyboard won't work. Yes, we know.

Best solution is for MS to blame Sony, and Sony to blame MS and everyone to ignore us because it's an old machine and we should replace it with a new one.

John Hargreaves, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio

1. how to paring the keyboard to my Sony vaio - Similar Threads - paring keyboard Sony

2. the sony vaio is stuck on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sony vaio is stuck on windows: about laptop * Changed to a question & moved from Outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sony-vaio-is-stuck-on-windows/5dfced05-f870-41c8-b96b-1659ff93ab6c
  3. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  4. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  5. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  6. Sony vaio starting problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sony vaio starting problem: I have a prolem when starting my vaio sony, shows this screen only with no any solution, please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-starting-problem/3096e97d-c9f4-49d6-9b61-6b20147c4935
  7. Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP: can i upgrade my Sony VAIO, PCG-6QPP to windows 10 without a problem please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-pcg-6qpp/ec391bbd-e13f-4090-90f1-44fed163bdd2
  8. Keyboard won't work Sony vaio

Keyboard won't work Sony vaio: My keyboard will not operate on my Sony vaio VGN-AR since I loaded 10 from Vista. 27723
  9. sony vaio laptop battery

sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...
  10. Sony Vaio SFEP driver

Sony Vaio SFEP driver: I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade became available, but the Nvidia drivers weren't available so I put W7 back on. I now have a new laptop and decided to try upgrading the Sony again so our son can have it. I have done a few...