Windows 10: How To Paste Texts

Discus and support How To Paste Texts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can highlight and copy(Control C), but when I locate a blank E-mail,word processing program or space for a URL and click on Control V, nothing is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thailend19, Jun 26, 2021.

1. How To Paste Texts

I can highlight and copy(Control C), but when I locate a blank E-mail,word processing program or space for a URL and click on Control V, nothing is pasted. How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 updated regularly

:)

thailend19, Jun 26, 2021
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Restrict Copy/paste To text only

I can't help you with implementing your solution via RDP, however there are many ways to keep only the text. Here are a few:

• You can paste your content to Microsoft Word or to Wordpad, keeping only the text.
    • You can use the web clippers in OneNote or Evernote, which will give you a considerable amount of control over the paste.
    • You can paste to Notepad.

47509e48-3862-4169-b9fc-f7f72689af01, Jun 26, 2021
  4. How To Paste Texts

Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

How To Paste Texts

1. How To Paste Texts - Similar Threads - Paste Texts

2. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  3. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  4. Copy and Paste text is slow in windows 10 enterprise 22H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and Paste text is slow in windows 10 enterprise 22H2: The slowness is not disk related, it's even happening with few char text.I've a Lenovo with windows 11 where paste of the text is immediate...no delay.PC is DELL Precision 5570ThanksGiovanni...
  5. Copy and Paste text is slow in windows 10 enterprise 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and Paste text is slow in windows 10 enterprise 22H2: The slowness is not disk related, it's even happening with few char text.I've a Lenovo with windows 11 where paste of the text is immediate...no delay.PC is DELL Precision 5570ThanksGiovanni...
  6. Copy and Paste text is slow in windows 10 enterprise 22H2

7. How can I change the ctrl-v to paste as plain text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the ctrl-v to paste as plain text?: I almost never want to paste the formatting of what I'm copying, and it's highly annoying to have to paste and see it do the wrong thing, ctrl-z, then ctrl-shift-v. Even in the best case, when I remember, hitting ctrl-shift-v is way more annoying to hit with one hand. Please...
  8. How can I change the ctrl-v to paste as plain text?

How can I change the ctrl-v to paste as plain text?: I almost never want to paste the formatting of what I'm copying, and it's highly annoying to have to paste and see it do the wrong thing, ctrl-z, then ctrl-shift-v. Even in the best case, when I remember, hitting ctrl-shift-v is way more annoying to hit with one hand. Please...
  9. How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to copy and paste text between Android Phone and Windows PC: [IMG]How easy it would have been to multitask if we could just copy something on our phone and then paste it onto our computer? I was today years old when I got to know that it is possible. In this post, we will learn how you can copy and paste text between your Android phone...
  10. Hello what copy and paste tool has the ability to add text and or arrows? The snipping tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello what copy and paste tool has the ability to add text and or arrows? The snipping tool...: Hello what copy and paste tool has the ability to add text and or arrows? The snipping tool does not have that feature unless I am missing it....