Windows 10: How to permanently delete apps?

Discus and support How to permanently delete apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some reason things like Candy crush and skype keep getting installed on my pc. Is there a way to prevent this? submitted by /u/Dtdman420 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dtdman420, Jul 18, 2020.

1. How to permanently delete apps?

For some reason things like Candy crush and skype keep getting installed on my pc. Is there a way to prevent this?

submitted by /u/Dtdman420
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dtdman420, Jul 18, 2020

2. question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, Jul 18, 2020
  3. (Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

Good suggestion, added to the OP. I may play around with the layout so it's clearer. As for duration, I'm not entirely sure. I know that my Crysis games were removed for at least a year and had no problems restoring them.

EDIT - There you go, should be a lot clearer now *Smile How to permanently delete apps? :)

...PACMAN..., Jul 18, 2020
  4. How to permanently delete apps?

(Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

A very quick guide to show you how to permanently remove games from your Steam account (not just hide) and how to restore those games if you have regrets.

I had previously removed Crysis and Crysis Warhead from my Steam account as I intended to purchase them on Origin (Keeping all my EA/Origin games separate)

However, everytime they were on sale I just couldn't seem to justify paying for them again ahead of some other titles. I then started looking into whether or not I could restore them on my Steam account and found that you can, very easily.

This only applies to games that you have previously owned and activated on Steam but then for whatever reason you permanently deleted from your steam account.

Note - This does NOT APPLY TO ANY REFUNDED TITLES. They will always have to be repurchased.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to permanently delete a game from your Steam account

Log into Steam > Help > Steam Support > Type the name of the game in (Search Issues, features and games) box

> Select the relevant game

>
    I want to permanently remove this game from my account > OK, remove the listed games from my account permanently .

DONE

BEWARE - If the game you delete was activated as part of a bundle (ie Humble bundles) it will also remove the other games that were included. It will prompt you of this however. *Smile How to permanently delete apps? :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to restore a previously deleted game from your Steam account

Log into Steam > Help > Steam Support > Type the name of the game in (Search Issues, features and games) box

> Select the relevant game
    Sometimes it may be listed more than once, you may have to check. The correct version should show when you previously activated the game

>
    It's not in my library > Restore the previously removed package to my account

DONE

Very simple process but I just thought it may help some of you people out.

...PACMAN..., Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

How to permanently delete apps?

1. How to permanently delete apps? - Similar Threads - permanently delete apps

2. how to get permanent deleted items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get permanent deleted items: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***+717003287Damsana Methdinu Perera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-permanent-deleted-items/b36ca441-029b-4fd0-8eca-45e4a851774c
  3. HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP": so i got a new laptop and my old laptop had 2 "windows profiles" and one of them which was my main important profile got accidentaly deleted and now i have one the other windows profile remaining i need the files, photos etc from it so please HELP...
  4. HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP": so i got a new laptop and my old laptop had 2 "windows profiles" and one of them which was my main important profile got accidentaly deleted and now i have one the other windows profile remaining i need the files, photos etc from it so please HELP...
  5. How to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover permanently deleted files?: Ok so. I discovered this "Feedback" folder. All of the folders were copied, then pasted into a different folder. I deleted one of the images, and it also deleted the entire folder. The folder contained all of my important documents. It is now gone. What makes this possible?...
  6. How to recover permanently deleted files?

How to recover permanently deleted files?: Ok so. I discovered this "Feedback" folder. All of the folders were copied, then pasted into a different folder. I deleted one of the images, and it also deleted the entire folder. The folder contained all of my important documents. It is now gone. What makes this possible?...
  7. How to delete the Windows.old folder PERMANENTLY?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete the Windows.old folder PERMANENTLY?: These two folders are annoying me, I'm unable to delete both of them. Both the folders are taking up too much space on the disk, around 5-6 GB. Whenever, I try to delete them permanently, I get a message that, you don't have the permissions because it's owned by the...
  8. How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) My favourites go back years and a lot are no longer used so how do I 'Permanently' delete them? I have used the setting/favs method but that does not delete them, they come back again. They are obviously stored somewhere at Microsoft as I...
  9. How to permanent Delete a Driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to permanent Delete a Driver?: My mouse and other Drivers Keep disconnecting Cause of this Universal Serial Bus Controller. Name "Unknown USB Drive." Know you may be asking how I know this: Well When I Temp Deleted this Drive, Every thing Worked. The touchscreen That did not worked for Month Started...
  10. how to permanently delete groove playlists

how to permanently delete groove playlists: I started using GROOVE Music on windows 10. There are several playlists that were automatically created. I went into playlists and selected them to be deleted. However, next time I start up Groove they are back. Where are they stored and how can I permanently delete...