Windows 10: How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge

Discus and support How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I delete items I no longer need from my favorites list, but they reappear the next day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterSchilling3, Dec 8, 2020.

1. How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge

I delete items I no longer need from my favorites list, but they reappear the next day.

:)

PeterSchilling3, Dec 8, 2020

2. How to delete items from Favorites Bar in IE11

OK, I don't know is this is a permanent fix, but it has held through a couple of restarts. Using a variation of something others have suggested, this is what I did:

• Right click on the entry to be deleted from the IE Favorites Bar and select Properties.
    • In the General tab, uncheck Read-only.
    • Close this window and then delete the item.
    Does it make sense to anyone that this should work i.e. permanently delete the Favorites Bar entry, rather than trying to delete with
    Read-only checked, where the items keep reappearing?

Thanks. . .

EzekielBarbirolli, Dec 8, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Oblivion item list/spell list

In this .zip are the oblivion item list and spell list. The spell list is rather complete, unlike some you may find. These are not my work, just a bit of copy/paste work.

If you see more than one spell or item in the list, it's a leveled spell or item. As they go down in the list they get stronger.

4. How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge

1. How to permanently delete items from my favoriyes list on microsoft edge - Similar Threads - permanently delete items

2. how to delete items in my microsoft wallet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete items in my microsoft wallet: how to delete items in my microsoft wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-items-in-my-microsoft-wallet/77f6d010-a899-4c9f-b7c1-55d4b4831f8f
  3. how to delete items in my microsoft wallet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete items in my microsoft wallet: how to delete items in my microsoft wallet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-items-in-my-microsoft-wallet/77f6d010-a899-4c9f-b7c1-55d4b4831f8f
  4. how to get permanent deleted items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get permanent deleted items: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***+717003287Damsana Methdinu Perera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-permanent-deleted-items/b36ca441-029b-4fd0-8eca-45e4a851774c
  5. how to get permanent deleted items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get permanent deleted items: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***+717003287Damsana Methdinu Perera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-permanent-deleted-items/b36ca441-029b-4fd0-8eca-45e4a851774c
  6. How to stop Edge from adding items to my Edge Jump List

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Edge from adding items to my Edge Jump List: I use jump list for basically Excel. Recently I increased the jump list size by using one of the tutorials (Thanks for the advise). Since I did that, I how have Edge automatically added website the the Edge Jump list which I do not want. Is there a way to stop Edge from...
  7. How to stop Edge from adding items to my Edge Jump List

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Edge from adding items to my Edge Jump List: I use jump list for basically Excel. Recently I increased the jump list size by using one of the tutorials (Thanks for the advise). Since I did that, I how have Edge automatically added website the the Edge Jump list which I do not want. Is there a way to stop Edge from...
  8. Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting multiple items from a list, using Powershell?: Okay, so I have some files which have multiple hard links each. If I wanted to get rid of them permanently, I'd have to not only delete the original filename, but all of its hard linked filenames too. So I know how to obtain all of these hard links, I can use the fsutil...
  9. How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to 'Permanently' delete Edge favourites ?: Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) My favourites go back years and a lot are no longer used so how do I 'Permanently' delete them? I have used the setting/favs method but that does not delete them, they come back again. They are obviously stored somewhere at Microsoft as I...
  10. deleting items from a drop down list

in Windows 10 Support
    deleting items from a drop down list: after i have "moved" or "copy to" many files, the drop down menu shows the folders/files i have pinned to quick access, and then shows a long list of other places i have sent files/folders to. is there any way to edit this list so only very recent items show up? 115388