Windows 10: How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

Discus and support How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by #WinOS, Oct 8, 2021.

1. #WinOS Win User

How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

:)

#WinOS, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Kc121328 Win User

Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen [​IMG]

I fixed this problem just now by going to setting then typing in the search bar Taskbar settings and then look for use peek to preview and just uncheck it and done and if it happens again then just repeat this again.

Kc121328, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User

All my Chromium based browsers have inverted text! *Confused

Edwin, Oct 8, 2021
  4. SalEng Win User

Hi,

Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube.

I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor.

When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems.

I either get:

1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and has the topbar and taskbar are showing (The red bit is my bookmarks which I have covered up).

How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen b3mro4.jpg

2. It does go fullscreen but as soon as I click on my other monitor the taskbar shows.

How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen e71990.jpg

Any help?

Thanks.

SalEng, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen - Similar Threads - permanently show taskbar

2. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  3. Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not showing in a fullscreen game: Hi!I've been playing a lot of the game, "The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth", however, whenever I hit the windows key to go to the taskbar, which it should normally show the taskbar, for some reason, the taskbar is hidden? I can still use it, it's just invisible, if someone could...
  4. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  5. Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar permanently disappears from fullscreen mode: As seen in the attached screenshots opening a fullscreen game or another fullscreen app i.e. Youtube causes the taskbar to vanish. Any help would be much appreciated. Figure 1 is the image where the taskbar has dissappearedFigure 2 is an example of an application that causes...
  6. How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen: How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-show-taskbar-in-fullscreen/55932a92-748d-48b3-beec-e2a44e7f5f7c
  7. How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen: How to permanently show taskbar in fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-permanently-show-taskbar-in-fullscreen/55932a92-748d-48b3-beec-e2a44e7f5f7c
  8. Taskbar Randomly Shows in Fullscreen

Taskbar Randomly Shows in Fullscreen: Hey all,As the title says, my taskbar randomly appears when I am in fullscreen mode with a video online. I have found answers for the taskbar permanently being active in fullscreen, but that is not what I'm observing. It doesn't consistently happen once per video or on any...
  9. TaskBar showing in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TaskBar showing in fullscreen: Hi everyone, I've recently noticed in the game Rimworld, and I think other apps, that the taskbar is always showing in fullscreen. I have tried to restart windows explorer to fix this but it does nothing. Restarting my PC does not fix it either. Anyone know how to help?...
  10. Minecraft keeps showing taskbar in fullscreen

Minecraft keeps showing taskbar in fullscreen: When i am moving the screen around, the cursor randomly activates the taskbar in fullscreen mode. Windows 10 Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-keeps-showing-taskbar-in-fullscreen/1ca824d2-2707-45f8-8a65-4f653434d8a3