Windows 10: How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11

Discus and support How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11.See screenshot from server2022. Cannot find it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LANGEVELD Martijn, Oct 17, 2023.

1. How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11

How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11.See screenshot from server2022. Cannot find it in the workstation version "Windows 11".

:)

LANGEVELD Martijn, Oct 17, 2023

2. Battery Notifiction Icon

Hi Jessica,

Missing battery icon may be caused by an incorrect configuration of the settings. You may follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:

Method 1:

• Open Task Manager > Click More details.
    • On the Processes tab, find and select Windows Explorer.
    • Click Restart on the lower right.
    • After the Windows Explorer process has been restarted, check the notification area on the taskbar and see if the battery icon is visible.

Method 2:

• Type Turn system icons on or off in the search box then hit
      Enter
    • Toggle Power to On and check if the battery icon appear.

Let us know if the steps above worked.

Regile Reb, Oct 17, 2023
  3. Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 17, 2023
  4. Edwin Win User

How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11 20309d1485951658t-hide-show-notification-area-icons-taskbar-windows-10-a-000009.png

Edwin, Oct 17, 2023
Thema:

How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11

1. How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - permanently turn always

2. Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently: I want to show all icons in the notification area in Windows 11. This was simple in Windows 10. You just chose to show all icons, and never had to think about it again.In Windows 11, it seems like you have to manually turn on every single icon. Then when even a minor update...
  3. Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently: I want to show all icons in the notification area in Windows 11. This was simple in Windows 10. You just chose to show all icons, and never had to think about it again.In Windows 11, it seems like you have to manually turn on every single icon. Then when even a minor update...
  4. Windows 11 always show all iconsin the notifiction area option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always show all iconsin the notifiction area option: I cannot find the option "Always show all icons in the notifiction area option"The picture is an example of the option in server 2022. Is it forgotten in windows 11 or hidden somewhere?...
  5. How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11: How to permanently turn on "always show all icons in the notifiction area" in Windows 11.See screenshot from server2022. Cannot find it in the workstation version "Windows 11"....
  6. Windows 11 always show all iconsin the notifiction area option

Windows 11 always show all iconsin the notifiction area option: I cannot find the option "Always show all icons in the notifiction area option"The picture is an example of the option in server 2022. Is it forgotten in windows 11 or hidden somewhere?...
  7. Always show all icons in the notification area - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always show all icons in the notification area - Windows 11: Sadly "always show all icons in the notification area" no longer exists used to with Windows 10 under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Other system tray icons.I want that behaviour to return and I cannot with Windows 11, it's the only Windows 10 feature I miss.Every...
  8. Always show all icons in the notification area - Windows 11

Always show all icons in the notification area - Windows 11: Sadly "always show all icons in the notification area" no longer exists used to with Windows 10 under Settings -> Personalization -> Taskbar -> Other system tray icons.I want that behaviour to return and I cannot with Windows 11, it's the only Windows 10 feature I miss.Every...
  9. Always show ALL icons in the notification area [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always show ALL icons in the notification area [Windows 11]: I want Windows to ALWAYS show ALL icons in the notification area by default, which worked as expected until recently. After installing Windows update KB5022913 on 28 February 2023, however, some icons are always hidden in the notification area when I turn on my computer....
  10. Always show ALL icons in the notification area [Windows 11]

Always show ALL icons in the notification area [Windows 11]: I want Windows to ALWAYS show ALL icons in the notification area by default, which worked as expected until recently. After installing Windows update KB5022913 on 28 February 2023, however, some icons are always hidden in the notification area when I turn on my computer....