Windows 10: How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender?

Discus and support How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender? in Cortana to solve the problem; Why is it that I find more and more bloatware on my PC every single day? Since I'm condemned to this garbage OS windows 10 until I can get a good copy... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by noidontneedadisplayname, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender?

Why is it that I find more and more bloatware on my PC every single day? Since I'm condemned to this garbage OS windows 10 until I can get a good copy of 7, can I get some advice uninstalling these programs?

I own my computer, I should be able to delete whatever the hell I want even if its system32 ffs. But instead Microsoft can say **** you, you're wrong, you need xbox game bar in your life. I don't even own an xbox what the ****. Also even when I disable every possible cortana option, it still manages to never allow me to close it. I don't need an antivirus, especially one that doesn't let me end the god damn process. I play video games and browse Netflix, I don't give a **** about all this **** hogging my ram, that Microsoft forces me to run 24/7.

I just want this **** off my PC until I can upgrade to Win 7, would appreciate steps to permanently kill these processes.

:)

noidontneedadisplayname, Jan 24, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 24, 2020
  4. How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender?

Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender?

1. How to permenently delete xbox game bar, cortana, and windows defender? - Similar Threads - permenently delete xbox

2. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I have this issue where I record using the game bar but it does not pick up my friends voice who is in the xbox voice chat with me. I have searched the settings and cannot seem to find a way to have it record him with me. Is there anyway to fix this?...
  3. Xbox Game bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game bar: Boa noite, estou tentando ativar a exibição de fps no Xbox Game Bar e não estou conseguindo. De acordo com este artigo do próprio suporte do Xbox, peço para solicitar acesso e autorizo normalmente, como aparece, reinicio o pc mas ainda assim ainda assim o fps counter não...
  4. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar: I am running the latest Windows build 1909 with all updates and all my Microsoft Apps updated from the Microsoft Store. In the Xbox game bar I only see CPU, GPU and RAM under the metrics. I do not see FPS at all. Like it is not even there. I tried repairing the app and...
  5. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Lo how do I turn off the fps counter? Super buggy on my gaming laptop. Screen stutters black no gudd gg. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar/e0392856-dc6f-42a7-b564-d8d07e2adc10
  6. Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar: So I tried streaming to Mixer with the Xbox Game Bar but it has been removed, I've found this really inconvenient since that was my only way of streaming and I want to get back into it. I am aware of other ways to do so but most streaming platforms require mobile phone...
  7. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: Hello, I want to change the folder destination where my recorded clips go. Does anyone know how to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-on-windows-10/e7e35769-e45b-4989-a42d-da60f5f8d6be"
  8. Xbox Game bar Communication

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game bar Communication: [ATTACH] can u give me a solution for this annoying skin for the notification ? it is in edge too thanx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-communication/eb2d1aeb-a6e9-4121-813a-e1f1a4ef7f24
  9. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Game Bar for Windows 10. Since it is a 64-bit laptop with 4 gigabytes of ram it won’t hold a lot, and when I try to record my screen with the Game Bar it displays a message saying “Can’t save your recording. Make sure your captures...
  10. How to delete Xbox game speech window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Xbox game speech window?: I tried the "Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage" but that didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-xbox-game-speech-window/cfd78d23-e9d4-4799-bc23-63c2825dc22f