Windows 10: How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

Discus and support How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it. One day I would see a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Melwaukee, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Melwaukee Win User

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it.
    One day I would see a beautiful sunset, and the next I'd see a waterfall or a frog in the forest.

The displays would already be set to change automatically so I've never had to set it up that way myself, except this new one isn't set up that way.

I want to put this feature on this surface but I can't seem to find the settings for it.

Anyone know how?

Thanks!

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 4 / Display and screen

:)

Melwaukee, Jul 24, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 24, 2018
  3. How to Personalize Desktop Wallpaper

Hi Kathie,

You can personalize your desktop wallpaper by simply following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + I to open settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Click Background.
    • Click Browse to open File Explorer.
    • Navigate the folder to choose a photo that you desired.
    • Click Choose picture to finish.
    The preview window gives you a sneak peek of what will your desktop looks like if you change your desktop wallpaper.

You can visit this
    link
    for more information on how you can personalize your computer.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Johann Eva, Jul 24, 2018
  4. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

1. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself. - Similar Threads - personalize wallpaper change

2. why did my window wallpaper change itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my window wallpaper change itself?: Just a fews minutes ago.i rebooted my computer normally. However, i find that the window wallpaper is changed.....I didnt change any settings.On top of that, I just reset my window 11 to the factory setting. The window should be in the default settings. Also, the default...
  3. why did my window wallpaper change itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did my window wallpaper change itself?: Just a fews minutes ago.i rebooted my computer normally. However, i find that the window wallpaper is changed.....I didnt change any settings.On top of that, I just reset my window 11 to the factory setting. The window should be in the default settings. Also, the default...
  4. Wallpaper personalization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper personalization: I cant change my wallpaper to a picture in my files. When I hit personalize and it opens my files my pictures are no where to be found even when I search them. What do I do?...
  5. Wallpaper personalization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper personalization: I cant change my wallpaper to a picture in my files. When I hit personalize and it opens my files my pictures are no where to be found even when I search them. What do I do?...
  6. My wallpaper randomly changed by itself along with the size of the desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper randomly changed by itself along with the size of the desktop icons: When I using my desktop, my wallpaper was exactly as I left it. After closing out of my tabs, I quickly noticed that my wallpaper was changed to a very old joke one I had years ago. Mind you, it was an image I no longer had on my hard drive and I had changed my wallpaper many...
  7. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??: So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my wallpaper changed itself to the wallpaper i use to have on my pc...? i dont know why it was really weird. how do i stop this from...
  8. Wallpaper Changed by itself

Wallpaper Changed by itself: Hi, My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper had been...
  9. My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures: I had a very strange experience a few minutes ago. I played my favorite song which is from One Direction but suddenly when I minimize all the windows, my desktop wallpaper changed with One Direction picture. All members of One Direction were there which made me having a...
  10. Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting)

Window 10 wallpaper changes (Personal Setting): I was changing my wallpaper under the personal setting on system At first the category "pause for 7 days" was checked, I thought I changed It. I now have 8 download that show start or pending that are not downloading. Help!!!!! Kelley...