Windows 10: How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11

Discus and support How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Although Windows 11 blocks you from pinning any app to the taskbar by dragging, you can bypass that restriction using this tutorial. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11

How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11 pin-app-taskbar-windows-11-3.jpg
    Although Windows 11 blocks you from pinning any app to the taskbar by dragging, you can bypass that restriction using this tutorial. Here is how you can pin any app to the taskbar in Windows 11. Two methods are mentioned below, and you can use either of them according to the situation. How to pin […]

This article How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Query re pinning and unpinning apps to taskbar

Pinning an app to taskbar does not remove it from Start all apps list. It list in Start under letter M as in Microsoft Edge, you should find it there even when it is pinned to taskbar.

3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jul 20, 2021
  4. How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11

Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11

1. How to pin any app to the Taskbar in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - pin app Taskbar

2. How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?: In Windows 10, I was able to drag a file such as Excel and drop it on the pinned Excel app on the taskbar, and it would stay as a shortcut to that file by right-clicking on top of the pinned app, would bring all the pinned shortcuts for that app. However, I’m not able to do...
  3. How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pin shortcuts to taskbar in Windows 11?: In Windows 10, I was able to drag a file such as Excel and drop it on the pinned Excel app on the taskbar, and it would stay as a shortcut to that file by right-clicking on top of the pinned app, would bring all the pinned shortcuts for that app. However, I’m not able to do...
  4. Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent on apps pinned to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Files not appearing as recent on apps pinned to the taskbar: Hi All,I'm newly running Windows 11. When I right-click on a pinned app word, excel etc, I cannot see the list of recent files in order to pin them. I have toggled the on-off option in Settings>Personalisation>Start>"Show recently opened items in Start, Jump List and Files...
  5. How to pin or unpin Your Phone apps to Start and Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to pin or unpin Your Phone apps to Start and Taskbar in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to pin or unpin Your Phone apps to Start Menu or Taskbar, this guide will help you go through the process. You can pin any of your mobile apps to the Start menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 and use them when your phone is connected to your PC. The Your Phone...
  6. How to enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar: I know this has been asked before, but how can I enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar, and scroll between those rows?Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much....
  7. How to enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar: I know this has been asked before, but how can I enable multiple rows of pinned apps in Windows 11 taskbar, and scroll between those rows?Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much....
  8. How to Pin any App or Game to Taskbar using Microsoft Store in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin any App or Game to Taskbar using Microsoft Store in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to pin multiple apps or games to Taskbar using Microsoft Store, here is how you can do that. It is possible to pin any Microsoft Store app to the Windows 11 taskbar using this step-by-step tutorial. You can download tons of apps and games from Microsoft...
  9. Taskbar not pinning APPS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar not pinning APPS: Hello I'm trying to pin applications on the task bar like google chrome and steam but every time I click pin to task bar it doesn't pin it, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-not-pinning-apps/db37b999-97be-4215-96d0-60835a2dcb61
  10. Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar App Icon pins question - NOT 'pin to taskbar': [ATTACH] Hello all. I am trying to add some functionality to my taskbar icon for Microsoft Edge browser, similar to the pic posted below. Notice the Pinned section of the popup for Firefox. I put those links there myself, by clicking on the desired site's address in the...