Windows 10: How to pin browser (Chrome) profiles into Windows Start?

Discus and support How to pin browser (Chrome) profiles into Windows Start? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, how can I pin Chrome profiles into Start? I right clicked on them and chose "pin to start", however when they got pinned there, they had... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ditendra, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Ditendra Win User

How to pin browser (Chrome) profiles into Windows Start?

Hello, how can I pin Chrome profiles into Start? I right clicked on them and chose "pin to start", however when they got pinned there, they had different names like "profile 2" & "profile 3" & when I was clicking on them nothing was happening. Is there any way to pin profiles in start?

Windows version 1909 (OS build 18363.900).

:)

Ditendra, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ditendra Win User

Hello, how can I pin Chrome profiles into Start? I right clicked on them and chose "pin to start", however when they got pinned there, they had different names like "profile 2" & "profile 3" & when I was clicking on them nothing was happening. Is there any way to pin profiles in start?

Windows version 1909 (OS build 18363.900).

Ditendra, Jul 6, 2020
  3. How to pin Google Chrome backk to Taskbar after reset on Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand that you are referring to Google Chrome from Taskbar after reset on your computer.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How have you performed reset on your computer?
    • Were you able to find Google Chrome in Start menu under All apps?
    • Is this issue confined only with Google Chrome?

Please be informed when you perform Reset on your computer by selecting Keep my files, all the applications and updates installed on your computer will be removed you will have to download reinstall all those.

Step 1: If you are able find the Google Chrome
    in Start menu under All apps, right-click on
    Google Chrome
    , click on More and on Pin to Taskbar.

Step 2: If reset has uninstalled the application, try to download Google Chrome from the below link using Internet Explorer

Google Chrome - Download the Fast, Secure Browser from Google

Later follow Step 1 to pin it to Taskbar

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
  4. How to pin browser (Chrome) profiles into Windows Start?

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

Your question reads:

why my window is not compatible with my chrome browser?

I suggest you reverse it:

Why is my Chrome browser not compatible with my Windows 7?

This would immediately lead you to an answer:

1. Unistall Google Chrome.
    2. Download & re-install Google Chrome.

Frederik Long, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How to pin browser (Chrome) profiles into Windows Start? - Similar Threads - pin browser Chrome

2. how to KEEP Chrome as the default browser Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to KEEP Chrome as the default browser Windows 11: I went through the process of changing default apps to Chrome for the default browser. The first time I hit Chrome, the Chrome page comes up, but the 2nd and 3rd , etc. time Bing comes up when the Chrome iron is hit. Is there a fix for this? Thank you....
  3. Removing Chrome profile

Removing Chrome profile: I created a basic second user account on my Windows 10 computer, I also use Google Chrome extensively. I was miffed to find out that simply logging out of Google in that second Win10 account does not mean that ones bookmarks also disappear which confused me and so it seems I...
  4. How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome: [ATTACH]The Google Chrome browser is the most commonly used browser on Windows computers. However, […] This article How to Destroy Profile on Browser Close in Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Chrome browser on Windows 10

Chrome browser on Windows 10: How do I download and launch the Chrome browser on my new Microsoft Surface Go computer? The computer only offers Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser-on-windows-10/2b2e88cd-e031-41b2-85fc-e2235f39ca93
  6. how to install google chrome as browser

how to install google chrome as browser: how to install google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-google-chrome-as-browser/1611a953-4c79-46bc-963c-9369156f5a83
  7. Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Browser: When i click on the icon, it does not open! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-browser/143497a3-4579-42e0-bbaa-ac0d65d977cf
  8. Browser profiles

in Browsers and Email
    Browser profiles: Browser profiles (firefox, chrome, flock) will they not get overwritten as well when I install them again as I don't want to start them from scratch as well as I have a lot of stuff saved on them profiles I use 102924
  9. Chrome browser

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome browser: I have a shortcut to open my Chrome browser on my taskbar. Every time I open Chrome I get this pop-up message: [img] I then have to click "yes" for Chrome to open. My Chrome browser is up to date. This has only happened recently. Any idea what causes this annoyance?...
  10. Make Chrome the default browser in start-search

in Browsers and Email
    Make Chrome the default browser in start-search: How do I make Google Chrome (rather the Edge) as the default search engine when do a Start - search request? 94202