Windows 10: How to pin photos in Photos app ?

Discus and support How to pin photos in Photos app ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Dell is new and I bought the desktop last year. See the blank square ? I just unpin it by accident and I want to bring it back again. It is photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by azoreseuropa, Jul 19, 2017.

1. How to pin photos in Photos app ?

My Dell is new and I bought the desktop last year. See the blank square ? I just unpin it by accident and I want to bring it back again. It is photos app.

How to pin photos in Photos app ? [​IMG]

:)

azoreseuropa, Jul 19, 2017

2. How do Pin Photo Folders (or Onedrive Folders) to Home Screen (As you could with Windows 8.1)?

You can pin the photos app to your screen and set it to show your favorite photos on the live tile. As for OneDrive photo folders, yes you can still pin them to your start screen.

Stranger_Hanyo, Jul 19, 2017
  3. Dogo58 Win User
    Tile not updating from OneDrive located inside the Photos app

I had the same issue. I tried garym123 fix and it worked.

Now, they just updated the app to be able to add a PIN to ONEDRIVE. Great Idea!! but...If you open the PHOTOS APP, then swipe left to ALBUMS.

Now open ONEDRIVE it will bypass the PIN and goes directly to your files. I don't think they did a good job there.

Any ideas on how I add the PIN on the PHOTOS APP as well?

Dogo58, Jul 19, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

How to pin photos in Photos app ?

Rt click Photos in the left column, click Pin to start, and drag it to where you want it... is it as simple as that?

dalchina, Jul 19, 2017
  5. Hi! Thanks for the replying asap. I am not sure I understand what you mean. I did click on the blank square and Pin to start and nothing. It won't do anything. Confusion.

azoreseuropa, Jul 20, 2017
  6. Edwin New Member
    Right click on 'Photos' in the left column and Pin to Start.

How to pin photos in Photos app ? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 20, 2017
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Jul 20, 2017
  8. How to pin photos in Photos app ?

I did and pin start is on but the square is still black and I click the picture I want and it didn't showing up on the square in the app as my picture above at all. Sorry about my English. HELP ?!

9. dalchina New Member
    What is your Windows build please?
    Windows key + R, winver
    And is that Home or Pro?

dalchina, Jul 20, 2017
  10. It is the latest Windows 10 version update.

11. dalchina New Member
    That doesn't tell me. For example, mine's 14393.1480. Others are running Insider builds 16.... Others the Creator's build 15023....

Some still have older builds.

'latest' is often different for different people. Please try again:

What is your Windows build please?
    Windows key + R, winver
    And is that Home or Pro?

Cannot pin any items to Start - Windows 10 Forums
    see #7
    - just one of many such threads.

dalchina, Jul 20, 2017
  12. swarfega Win User
    You can also use the jumplists to pin photos. Right click on the photos icon on the task bar.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2017
  13. How to pin photos in Photos app ?

I don't know how.. Tell me how.

14. dalchina New Member
  15. swarfega Win User
    I basically told you how in that sentence.

Right click on the photos icon in the task bar, choose your photo you want to pin and press the pin button on the right of it's name.

swarfega, Jul 20, 2017
Thema:

How to pin photos in Photos app ?

1. How to pin photos in Photos app ? - Similar Threads - pin photos Photos

2. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  3. Photos on the Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos on the Photos app: whenever i open a photo on the photos app the window is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-on-the-photos-app/fd33ab0a-316b-4f83-88cc-aa34a50a18e6
  4. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  5. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...
  6. RAW Photos in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  7. RAW Photos in Photos App

RAW Photos in Photos App: Hello,I am a photographer and I shoot into Camera Raw .Cr2 format. Because I shoot massive amounts of photos, I use the photos app to quickly view and select the photos I want to bring into post production. However, the automatic correction has been messing with many of my...
  8. Photo app for apple photo

Photo app for apple photo: Micro app to add photo from iphone or ipad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-for-apple-photo/c1700983-f4f8-4648-86af-4a2e67b57e62
  9. photo app not downloading photos

photo app not downloading photos: Hi. My photo app for Windows 10 has stopped downloading photos from my iphone ios version 13.2. The app will scan my phone and locate the photos. It displays the total number of photos, but then freezes. It does not display the photos or tell me which ones have not been...
  10. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...