Windows 10: How to pin printer to task bar

Discus and support How to pin printer to task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to pin printer to task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-printer-to-task-bar/5402dbba-5ec5-45d0-8a54-bca5819fcc53 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnMRoss, Jul 9, 2020.

1. JohnMRoss Win User

How to pin printer to task bar

how to pin printer to task bar

:)

JohnMRoss, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Mikky_888 Win User

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Jul 9, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 9, 2020
  4. How to pin printer to task bar

how to successfully pin files to the task bar

Hello Mikky,

Since the problem occurred after an upgrade, it is possible that you are experiencing this issue due to some corrupted Windows system files. For us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • Could you describe what happens when you're trying to pin a file to the task bar?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 version 1709 which is the Fall Creators Update, we recommend that you follow the steps provided by
    Andre Da Costa on this thread. The troubleshooting
    steps provided in the thread would be helpful in resolving problems with pinning an app or files to the task bar.

We're looking forward to your response.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How to pin printer to task bar

1. How to pin printer to task bar - Similar Threads - pin printer task

2. How to Pin Apps Desktop not Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Pin Apps Desktop not Task Bar: Hello. I recently purchased a new laptop. I have been trying to pin apps to the desktop/home screen not the taskbar. For some apps like whatsapp or calculator I am only able to pin it to either the start menu or the task bar. I have tried to make a shortcut/pin it from file...
  3. How to Pin Apps Desktop not Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Pin Apps Desktop not Task Bar: Hello. I recently purchased a new laptop. I have been trying to pin apps to the desktop/home screen not the taskbar. For some apps like whatsapp or calculator I am only able to pin it to either the start menu or the task bar. I have tried to make a shortcut/pin it from file...
  4. printer queue to task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer queue to task bar: my icon for printer queue has disappeared from my taskbar I cannot find how to put it back on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-queue-to-task-bar/cf89f7e8-e7b7-4dcd-87aa-0b2c2380db05
  5. Pin calendar to Task Bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pin calendar to Task Bar: How do I pin Google Calendar to Windows 10 Task Bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-calendar-to-task-bar/3ba48086-842c-4bf8-99c3-2baa18de3914
  6. Printer icon on task bar

Printer icon on task bar: I use to have a printer icon on the task bar and when the printer was ready and online it would be green and when it was offline it would be grey. Every now and then when i start the computer it will come back on but it doesn't at all now. I know from searching the internet...
  7. Adding printer to task bar, or?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding printer to task bar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  8. pin task manager to task bar

pin task manager to task bar: Hi, I don't have a question about this I have a solution as I was looking around to find how I might do this all the answers I found were no correct. for some reason the task manager is not in the same place as other apps in windows 10 I found it by left clicking the...
  9. how to Pin window preview in task bar

how to Pin window preview in task bar: how to Pin window preview in task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/how-to-pin-window-preview-in-task-bar/b68ca820-03ad-4fc2-8555-00875914402d
  10. Pinning programmes to task bar

Pinning programmes to task bar: If we pinned a program to a task bar,It will run on ram with the startup=? Is it causes to Ram? or it is like a shortcut in the desktop?...