Windows 10: How to pin to Windows clipboard?

Discus and support How to pin to Windows clipboard? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am used to using clipboard a lot. It has changed recently. I cannot find an option to pin to it anymore. I want a certain pin to say when when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Feb 28, 2021.

1. dedq Win User

How to pin to Windows clipboard?

Hello, I am used to using clipboard a lot.
    It has changed recently. I cannot find an option to pin to it anymore. I want a certain pin to say when when I click "clear all". Is pinning even possible anymore?

Thank you so much for your help!

:)

2. Berton Win User

How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard

Putting clipboard in the Search box brings up a Settings page where there is an entry about Pinning it to the Start list as a Tile. Didn't see anything on Properties of the Tile to pin it to the Taskbar.

Berton, Feb 28, 2021
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Feb 28, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

1. How to pin to Windows clipboard? - Similar Threads - pin clipboard

2. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?: I usually reboot daily to increase reliability of Windows 10 but within 2 hours of numerous copy and paste, I can no longer paste latest item.Reboot will fix "not pasting latest item from Clipboard" at the cost of lost un-pinned items in Clipboard. How to fix "not pasting...
  3. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?: I usually reboot daily to increase reliability of Windows 10 but within 2 hours of numerous copy and paste, I can no longer paste latest item.Reboot will fix "not pasting latest item from Clipboard" at the cost of lost un-pinned items in Clipboard. How to fix "not pasting...
  4. How to paste from latest item from Clipboard without losing all un-pinned items reboot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Clipboard Manager Windows + V: Show pinned items at the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard Manager Windows + V: Show pinned items at the top: Hi all, Currently pinned items are not shown at the top of the clipboard history but move down with every new copied item.But wouldn't it make more sense to have pinned items always appear first at the top?Thanks for listening!...
  6. Clipboard Manager Windows + V: Show pinned items at the top

Clipboard Manager Windows + V: Show pinned items at the top: Hi all, Currently pinned items are not shown at the top of the clipboard history but move down with every new copied item.But wouldn't it make more sense to have pinned items always appear first at the top?Thanks for listening!...
  7. Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work

Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work: So i have 2 laptops with both Win 11 and the same build .The only difference is that my work laptop has win 11 Pro and my private laptop has Windows 11 Home.This are the sepcs of my work laptop:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎06/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.3085...
  8. Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work: So i have 2 laptops with both Win 11 and the same build .The only difference is that my work laptop has win 11 Pro and my private laptop has Windows 11 Home.This are the sepcs of my work laptop:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎06/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.3085...
  9. Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?: Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?I've searched the Google machine to no avail.There are no three dots at the top of my clipboard, nor an "Option" button at the bottom of it.Thank you in advance!...
  10. Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?

Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?: Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?I've searched the Google machine to no avail.There are no three dots at the top of my clipboard, nor an "Option" button at the bottom of it.Thank you in advance!...