Windows 10: How to Place Date in Taskbar

Discus and support How to Place Date in Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put date back on my taskbar at bottom of screen? [Original Title: date]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by madonnamitchell, Jan 4, 2020.

1. How to Place Date in Taskbar

How do I put date back on my taskbar at bottom of screen?

[Original Title: date]

:)

madonnamitchell, Jan 4, 2020

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    taskbar resize WIN 10

Hi Frank,

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on taskbar.
    • click on properties.
    • uncheck--use small taskbar buttons.
    • uncheck--lock the taskbar.
    • try to place the mouse pointer and then resize the taskbar.
    Please keep us updated.

Vinodh.V, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to Place Date in Taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

How to Place Date in Taskbar

1. How to Place Date in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Place Date Taskbar

2. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  3. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date on taskbar: Hello,How can I show the date on taskbar? I have followed instructions given to other people but I still can't seem to make it show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-on-taskbar/c3850938-a6f8-4398-b54a-158d1d8de84d
  4. date on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Date on Taskbar

Date on Taskbar: For the past several days, the date has been randomly coming and going, but the clock remains. This is not an issue with an unlocked or improperly sized/placed taskbar, nor have I changed the settings. Anyone got anything for me?...
  6. How to remove "ENG" from lower right taskbar; How to place "Date and time" in same area. =...

How to remove "ENG" from lower right taskbar; How to place "Date and time" in same area. =...: Collogues, How to reinsert "Month-Day-Year-time" in lower right TASKBAR.=THANKS P. S. Have used computers for FOURTY FIVE YEARS= can't find answer on NET or MSC. Tx again,,JS...
  7. place a shortcut on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    place a shortcut on the taskbar: I have a shortcut to "Adjust print options" on my desktop would like to place it on the taskbar, is it possible? 136002
  8. How to put date in taskbar?

How to put date in taskbar?: I want to add the date on the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home, if that helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-in-taskbar/39353f3e-08a0-4c44-9f29-5b9a3391e4a6
  9. Locking the TASKBAR in place!!!

Locking the TASKBAR in place!!!: I would like to know why I am not able to keep my TASKBAR LOCKED IN PLACE on my computer. I am able to move it from the Bottom to the Right, to the Top and to the Left but wherever I move it, it does NOT STAY LOCKED in it's position. I keep my TASKBAR on the Bottom of my...
  10. Placing a file in the TaskBar

in Windows 10 Support
    Placing a file in the TaskBar: In W10 ... I want to place an icon in theTTask Bar that links to a particular text file; and I want that icon\link to be permanent, to stay there, even after I shut down. Would someone tell me how I do that? How do I paste the shortcut to the text file on to the Task bar?...