Windows 10: how to play a game that i brought

Discus and support how to play a game that i brought in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i play a game that i brought with money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KIYAWOLK, Nov 28, 2018.

1. KIYAWOLK Win User

how to play a game that i brought

how do i play a game that i brought with money

:)

KIYAWOLK, Nov 28, 2018

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 28, 2018
  4. how to play a game that i brought

Can't play pyramid solitaire game in Windows 10

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share this:

• Are you playing the game online or offline?

I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

how to play a game that i brought

1. how to play a game that i brought - Similar Threads - play game brought

2. If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!: If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!But I never did, get an answer?If you notice, in the attached picture.had to blur it.There's a window, from the right side.That pops up about every hour. Covering most, of the screen?Is there a way to stop this, from...
  3. If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!: If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!But I never did, get an answer?If you notice, in the attached picture.had to blur it.There's a window, from the right side.That pops up about every hour. Covering most, of the screen?Is there a way to stop this, from...
  4. If I brought this to the Forum before, sorry!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
  6. how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i refund items i brought off a game like in game money?: because i want my money back from some of my purchases https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refund-items-i-brought-off-a-game-like-in/ef0cedd8-b2b0-4ae8-859d-9151cd6ad581"
  7. How to play games correctly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play games correctly?: Hello everyone! I have recently bought new laptop Acer E15, and now need a suggestion. I have never worked with laptops, so I do not know how to use battery correctly: I am mad about games, but when play them from the full charge my pleasure ends after 1-2 hours. On some...
  8. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb
  9. How to play games in Chromecast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play games in Chromecast: I have a 9" Irulu 16 GB Android 4.4 tablet about a week ago. Just bought a chromecast, the new version. $45 Cdn before taxes. I have limited experience with Android tablet and none in Chromecast. After 2 hours failing to "set me up", I finally found out I had to install...
  10. How to play OLD games..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play OLD games..?: We purchased many CD based games for our first child (Spy Fox, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, etc). These games have great re-play value, and now our third child wants to play them on her Win10 Dell 2-in-1. However, they all say they are 16-bit games and can't be played. Is there...