Windows 10: How to play an SWF file

Discus and support How to play an SWF file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf (http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ddd228, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ddd228 Win User

How to play an SWF file

Http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf (http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf)

:)

ddd228, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Samuria Win User

How To play SWF Files?

Swf are compiled flash files most browser will play them

Samuria, Oct 1, 2019
  3. dsafewfds Win User
    How To play SWF Files?

Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives
    I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files.
    I downloaded quest and used shockwave to play it put it is just a blank screen with an x at the top right.
    Anybody know how to play this?

dsafewfds, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Kent 207 Win User

How to play an SWF file

Can't play a .SWF file in Windows media player

I am trying to play a swf file in windows media player but is says my current security settings does not allow this sction??

Original Title: Media Player showing swf files?

Kent 207, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

How to play an SWF file

1. How to play an SWF file - Similar Threads - play SWF file

2. How do I play the file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play the file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  3. How to play files with the extension *.video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play files with the extension *.video: I tried to open video files with the extension *.video I'm using Windows 11 Pro. I've been trying to get information about these files but for some reason nobody seems to know how to open these files!? Does anyone in this community knows about these files I don't want to hear...
  4. Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files: Hi. I understand that in order to allow Office 355 to embed Flash/SWF files, you can download a set of registry keys that will automatically change the settings. I've had a look on the below link and I can't see the keys anymore. I don't suppose anyone has the necessary...
  5. how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block: I have old game that build on flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-swf-game-since-flash-player-has-block/3a68692a-cee1-42a1-896a-4e039ac37871
  6. swf Screensaver no longer works.

swf Screensaver no longer works.: 1909 (OS Build 18363.1316) I have a screensaver clock which has stopped working. I have no idea why. Instead of the clock I now get this [img] The swf code is as follows: <p> <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="230" height="230"...
  7. swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.

in Windows 10 Customization
    swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.: Hello, Is there a way to play .swf extension files in MS Edge Chromium. Regards, RK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swf-files-do-not-play-in-ms-edge-chromium/8e8b88f4-577f-43d3-ba44-e4630f0dec2f
  8. SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger

SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger: I downloaded Flash Player project content debugger (flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe) from Adobe for debugging purposes but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash,...
  9. SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe

SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe: I downloaded flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe from Adobe for debugging purposes (running HaxeFlixel) but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash, probably for possible...
  10. How To play SWF Files?

How To play SWF Files?: Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files. I downloaded quest and used shockwave to play it put it is just a blank screen with an x at the top right. Anybody know how to play this? 102978