Windows 10: How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

Discus and support How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by silkmaze, Nov 28, 2017.

1. silkmaze Win User

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

silkmaze, Nov 28, 2017

2. Audio Through Bluetooth Speaker and Laptop Speakers

This may be a kind of unique case. I'm running a retail store, I recently got a bluetooth speaker to play spotify from my laptop. However, this is retail and I'll watch things on my laptop when its slow. Is there a way to have only spotify play to the speaker
    and all other default audio (ex: Youtube) play through my laptop speakers? Right now with the bluetooth set to default if I pause the music and play a Youtube video the audio goes through the speaker as well.

I would like to be watching Youtube through my Laptop speakers and when a customer comes in pause it and play music through the speakers if possible. Thanks.

AaronBell2, Nov 28, 2017
  3. Dhruv G Win User
    bluetooth connection problem

when I connect my Bluetooth speakers(flip 2) to my windows 10 laptop and then play music, the speakers immediately disconnect and music plays through the laptop speakers not the bt speakers. how to resolve this?

Dhruv G, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

1. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - play audio music

2. can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker: I am trying to play audio from my Galaxy A32 through my desktop. Normally I would be able to connect them through bluetooth, go to devices, right click on my phone, and click control. From there I would have the option. But right clicking on the phone does not bring up that...
  3. can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not connect phone to pc through bluetooth for play music in pc speaker: I am trying to play audio from my Galaxy A32 through my desktop. Normally I would be able to connect them through bluetooth, go to devices, right click on my phone, and click control. From there I would have the option. But right clicking on the phone does not bring up that...
  4. Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?: I recently got a windows pc and downloaded iTunes because I have the subscription. I connected a pair of wired headphones to my pc and played a song from my library tab and I came out of the speakers. Any other sounds that are from the internet or the sound tests came out...
  5. Audio playing through speakers and headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playing through speakers and headphones.: My audio is playing through speakers and headphones. I've tried to set headphones to default but the option to do so isn't there. All I have is realtek audio speakers. How do I get it to automatically disable speakers when headphones are plugged in? 172751
  6. Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill: Has anyone been able to play music through their rear 5.1 speakers? Apparently there used to be a setting in windows call speaker fill that would play stereo output through but it's not longer available. Any advice would be helpful. submitted by /u/Yeeyo55 [link]...
  7. Audio plays through headphones and speakers

Audio plays through headphones and speakers: So ive tried to update my drivers, ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, ive tried to go to playback devices, ive tried to go to my realtek stuff and none of this is working, it seems different then any of the cases ive seen by looking it up, i have no clue what to do. i went...
  8. Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.

Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.: I reinstalled my audio drivers today because it wasn't working, I can hear everything now but it plays through both my headphones and speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-playing-through-both-speakers-and/39c750ca-4d00-4b36-846a-6d5ba871da62
  9. play music thru bluetooth speaker

play music thru bluetooth speaker: i have paired my bluetooth speaker, and it plays sounds from the computer (on/off etc) but does not play my music. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/play-music-thru-bluetooth-speaker/7168ed48-7675-4ca2-834a-705cb77ec6ed
  10. bluetooth external speaker won't play music

bluetooth external speaker won't play music: hi, i am having problems connecting my laptop via bluetooth to an external soundbar specifically the LG SJ8. it pairs and connects, but when i play music, no sound comes out of the external soundbar. the laptop speakers are still the ones being used. when i try to choose...