Windows 10: HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

Discus and support HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by STEEVE SSEES, Sep 19, 2018.

1. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

SELECT CONTROL PANEL AND VIEW BY LARGE ICONS AND SELECT PROGRAMS AND FEATURES AND IN TOP LEFT SELECT TURN WINDOWS FEATURES ON OR OFF AND CLICK ON +BUTTON AND TICK ON DIRECT PLAY AND CLICK OK AND INSTALL DIRECT X9 OR MORE AND RIGHT CLICK ON gta-vc.exe and select Properties and SELECT COMPATIBILITY MODE FOR BY SELECTING IT AND CLICK ON ARROW BUTTON DOWN AND SELECT WINDOWS 98/WINDOWS ME AND CLICK ON APPLY AND OK AND START THE GAME AND IT COULD WORK. YOU NEED ORIGINAL GAME AND FOR INDIANS TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME YOU SHOULD HAVE INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD FROM A BANK AND DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WWW.ROCKSTARGAMES.COM AND DOWNLOAD THROUGH PAYPAL. I THINK FOR CREDIT CARD YOU CAN DOWNLOAD WITHOUT PAYPAL.

:)

STEEVE SSEES, Sep 19, 2018

2. gta vice city

i completed my gta vice city n i got some big titles of that producers n etcc ppls....after that my gta is not working....soo plz tell me the solution

suresh(naveen), Sep 19, 2018
  3. SpreiX Win User
    Cursour is frozen in GTA Vice City

Hello. I have updated my windows 8.1 to windows 10 and i can play GTA Vice city, but every time i load the game my camera gets stuck and i cant move it. I love this game and i wanted to play it, when i saw it is working on Windows 10. Any ideas?

Thanks

SpreiX, Sep 19, 2018
  4. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

Game - mss32.dll is missing - gta vice city

Sir im using windows 10 nd playing gta vice city nd recently games are not instaling while that games r instaling in my frnds laptop using windows 10..

What should i do

Some tyms it shows mss32.dll is missing

Sir plz give better result

DhanasrinivasMagapu, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10?

1. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY ON WINDOWS 10? - Similar Threads - PLAY GTA VICE

2. I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable ro install and play gta vice city in a windows 11 laptop, can someone help with...: According to bing we can play gta vice city in windows 11 but some errors occur such as direct x, mouse , screen size fitting. We played gta vice city in previous versions of windows....
  3. GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode

in Windows 10 News
    GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode: [IMG]GTA Vice City is one of the most popular games of all time. However, a lot of users are unable to play this classic as the game fails to launch on their system. As per the error message, GTA Vice City Cannot find 640×480 video mode. The error code mostly appears in...
  4. problem facing on gta vice city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem facing on gta vice city: dear friends i am having an issue in GTA vice city EVERYTIME its not opening every time it changes screen and unhandled exception i have watched many videos i tried all method still its not opening please help...
  5. gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005: any help pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vice-city-dont-open-error-code-0xc0000005/ed11f756-7199-4ede-b181-fa5c4f2e6d23
  6. vice city not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vice city not starting: there comes black screen when i click on 'start game'.after that i had to restart my laptop please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vice-city-not-starting/d13a6e06-b86b-4804-92e4-9d5eddaf878d
  7. TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TO GTA VICE CITY GAME PROBLEM DELUXE MOD AND GAME: MY PC HAS BEEN SHOW THE PROBLEM ON DELUXE MOD AND GAME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-gta-vice-city-game-problem-deluxe-mod-and-game/3a832057-a133-4493-81cb-b2e9262898da
  8. ABOUT OF VICE CITY RINING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ABOUT OF VICE CITY RINING: I DOWNLODED VICE CITY IN MY LAPTOP DELL INSPIRON 3000. WHEN I RUN IT'S APPLICATION HE SHOWS MESSEAGE THAT YOU NEED DOWNLOD SOME FETURES IN YOUR WINDOWS . WHICH IS THOSE FETURES WHICH SHOULD DOWNLOD IN MY WINDOWS . PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER SOLUTION....
  9. GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice City: Camera movement keeps moving left: So just yesterday, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and I've encountered some problems. Not to worry, I will figure out these problems myself but this one I just can't figure out. When I got on to GTA San Andreas, my character was moving forward and left as if I was holding...
  10. GTA Vice Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA Vice Crashes: Donno if should post this in the forum.. My old GTA vice city Game crashes when I load a saved game, Never had a problem in windows 8 or 7.. Any one with the same issue. I have tried running in compatibility mode., disabled DEP , Ran 3d vertulizer, No go. 59866

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO PLAY GTA VICE CITY IN HUGHER RESULATION

2. DOWNLODIN GTA

3. vice city crash on windows 10

4. cant play gta vice city on high end pc,
  5. gta vc crash fix,
  6. why cant i play gta vice city without entry point mr. helper,
  7. how to best play gta vice city in windows 10,
  8. unable to change camera in gta vicecity for windows 10,
  9. windows phone gta vice city,
  10. gta vice city windows 10 camera cant move,
  11. gta vice city crash fix windows 10,