Windows 10: How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?

Discus and support How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to know how to play an old Spongebob Squarepants game from 9/22/02 on Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IrishBobbyboi, Aug 23, 2018.

1. How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?

I want to know how to play an old Spongebob Squarepants game from 9/22/02 on Windows 10.

:)

IrishBobbyboi, Aug 23, 2018
  2. ps3wish Win User

Play SpongeBob SquarePants employee of the month on windows 10 hp laptop

Hi I know this is a bit of a weird question, but I'd like to play an old game called spongebob squarepants employee of the month on the windows 10 pc. Whenever I load into the game, or try to start it up, it asks to download DirectX 8.0. When I download
    it, it goes away, and is unable to be traced. I would love to hear step-by-step how to fix this, because I waited in support for four hours, and when they picked up, they couldn't help me. I really would love some help for this.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate]

ps3wish, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Play SpongeBob SquarePants employee of the month on windows 10 hp laptop

Hi ps3wish,

There could be other factors that interfere with the game you're trying to play that's why it won't load. Since running the game in compatibility mode did not help, I suggest that you run the Compatibility Troubleshooter to help determine what might have
    caused it and how to address it. follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Update & Security.
    • Under Update & Security, click Troubleshoot.
    • In the right pane, click the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and click
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

In case you encounter any errors while running the troubleshooter, please it with us so we can look into it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 23, 2018
  4. How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?

Play SpongeBob SquarePants employee of the month on windows 10 hp laptop

Hello,

The challenge you're experiencing with opening the game might be due to a compatibility issue with the latest version of Windows 10. Since the game was launched in September 2002, we advise opening it in
    Compatibility mode. Some games are designed to run on old versions of Windows. Running the game in Compatibility mode lets you open the game using settings from a previous version of Windows. For the steps on how to use
    Compatibility mode, kindly refer to this
    support article
    . Should the issue continue, you
    can run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to help you resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop?

1. How to play Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month on Dell Windows 10 laptop? - Similar Threads - play Spongebob Squarepants

2. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  3. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10: how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-google-play-store-to-my-dell-laptop/85a05fb6-3d1e-4a51-83ce-ed4ad5c5c5a4
  4. how to add google play store to my dell laptop running windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to work spongebob employee of the month on windows 10?

How to work spongebob employee of the month on windows 10?: I tried working through compatibility troubleshooting settings and nothing seems to be working, my disc isn't damaged, and the only video I could find didn't give me a solution that'd resolve it. I'm not exactly equipped with emulation of windows xp. Is there anything I could...
  6. Spongebob employe of the month eyes

Spongebob employe of the month eyes: When I did the setup and stuff SpongeBob's eyes and other stuff are gone, even when I did compaltibly. Please tell me an option besides doing an extreme option....
  7. Employee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Employee: Is Andrew Herbert MIC4055 an employee of Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/employee/a026ef3a-065a-4d1f-8f16-5d5a6e1ac767
  8. SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month 2002 game crashes after opening scene: I had taken a disc containing the title and downloaded onto my computer. When I ran the game, the opening scene playing and it crashed before the gameplay loaded in. I use Windows 10 Operating System and the game and disc was working fine on Windows XP before. I tried...
  9. In windows 10 Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In windows 10 Dell laptop: windows is upgraded 7 to 10 recently. Initially wifi icon appearing and worked normally. within 2 days, icon missing and connectivity thro wifi lost. tried all sorts of trouble shooters. did not work. how to get back wifi icon and connectivity thro wifi. thank...
  10. Windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Dell Laptop: Hey there everyone, i'm a massive noob to this forum I've got a general enquiry Im running windows 10 on a 2-3 year old dell laptop, i haven't added a spec list but can do if need be however i have found that the past year my laptop has stopped charging it's battery, i've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does windows 10 work on spongebob employee of the month

2. What laptop do you need to play spongebob employee of the month

3. spongebob employee of the month game download

4. how to download spongebob employee of the month game on laptop,
  5. spongebob employee of the month lag,
  6. what windows is needed to play spongebob employee of the month,
  7. spongebob employee of the month not working windows 10,
  8. spongebob employee of the month play,
  9. spongebob employee of the month running issues,
  10. spongebob employee of the month windows 10,
  11. spongebob squarepants employee month on windows 10,