Windows 10: How To play SWF Files?

Discus and support How To play SWF Files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files. I downloaded quest and used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dsafewfds, Jan 22, 2018.

1. dsafewfds Win User

How To play SWF Files?

Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives
    I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files.
    I downloaded quest and used shockwave to play it put it is just a blank screen with an x at the top right.
    Anybody know how to play this?

:)

dsafewfds, Jan 22, 2018
  2. yorkboy Win User

How to convert a 8M flash .swf to 3GP for 6300 playing?

i've got a .swf flash animation, when i copy it to my phone it returns an error for the playing problem so how can i change the .swf to 3gp, anyone tried before?

yorkboy, Jan 22, 2018
  3. problem within flash player in Nokia N73

hi, my flash player has problem when I tried to play SWF fils that have a size more than 100 KB !! that means when I can play small SWF files on my N73 but I can not play large size SWF files .. The message error is : "Unable to open file.File corrupted"
    where the file works fine in my PC.. so any help would be greatly appreciated.

kdjd2020---01, Jan 22, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

How To play SWF Files?

VLC should play the files, which are actually web portable Flash files

Official download of VLC media player, the best Open Source player - VideoLAN

Totally free and will likely play all your other files (video) too *Smile

As stated in your link the archive is closed down so it may not be possible to download the SWF files in a usable format (they are actually owned by Disney and may incorporate DRM - this may well be why the archive is shut down *Wink

Barman58, Jan 22, 2018
  5. dsafewfds Win User
    Do you know how i can play them together?

dsafewfds, Jan 22, 2018
  6. Barman58 Win User
    VLC has full play-listing so just create a playlist of the files you wish to view and then load and play the play-list - full instructions are in the application, or a simple way is to use the open folder option and open the folder that contains your files and the application will create a playlist automatically

Barman58, Jan 22, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    Swf are compiled flash files most browser will play them

Samuria, Jan 22, 2018
  8. Farvatten Win User

How To play SWF Files?

Farvatten, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How To play SWF Files?

1. How To play SWF Files? - Similar Threads - play SWF Files

2. How do I play the file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play the file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  3. How to play files with the extension *.video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play files with the extension *.video: I tried to open video files with the extension *.video I'm using Windows 11 Pro. I've been trying to get information about these files but for some reason nobody seems to know how to open these files!? Does anyone in this community knows about these files I don't want to hear...
  4. Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files: Hi. I understand that in order to allow Office 355 to embed Flash/SWF files, you can download a set of registry keys that will automatically change the settings. I've had a look on the below link and I can't see the keys anymore. I don't suppose anyone has the necessary...
  5. how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block: I have old game that build on flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-swf-game-since-flash-player-has-block/3a68692a-cee1-42a1-896a-4e039ac37871
  6. swf Screensaver no longer works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    swf Screensaver no longer works.: 1909 (OS Build 18363.1316) I have a screensaver clock which has stopped working. I have no idea why. Instead of the clock I now get this [img] The swf code is as follows: <p> <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="230" height="230"...
  7. swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.

in Windows 10 Customization
    swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.: Hello, Is there a way to play .swf extension files in MS Edge Chromium. Regards, RK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swf-files-do-not-play-in-ms-edge-chromium/8e8b88f4-577f-43d3-ba44-e4630f0dec2f
  8. How to play an SWF file

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play an SWF file: Http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf (http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-an-swf-file/5b157306-900b-48ab-a898-cd10693a89e7
  9. SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger

SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger: I downloaded Flash Player project content debugger (flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe) from Adobe for debugging purposes but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash,...
  10. SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe

SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe: I downloaded flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe from Adobe for debugging purposes (running HaxeFlixel) but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash, probably for possible...