Windows 10: How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

Discus and support How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex_Miles, Feb 19, 2020.

1. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

Hi, I need to find a way to play a track and a metronome through mine and my friends bluetooth headphones and at the exact same time, a backing track to the song is played through the speaker through the aux cable. I am trying to find a way to do the synchronisation through either my laptop or desktop pc as we want to be playing in a small band to the backing track with the parts that aren't being played, eg: bass and the actual track with a metronome through our headphones to keep us in time with the track so obviously the tracks need to be in time. Does anybody have any ideas on any softwares or ideas to try? Thanks

:)

Alex_Miles, Feb 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Feb 19, 2020
  3. gelund Win User
    Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, Feb 19, 2020
  4. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

Continuous Track Play

Hi

You don't say which phone you have, if it is a 6680 it is quite straight forward, you simply mark the tracks you want to play and add them to a track list that you name, then play your track list

Cheville

cheville---01, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time

1. How to play two different tracks on two different speakers at the same time - Similar Threads - play different tracks

2. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?: These look quite similar to the rocks view from the cave in the background the Windows 10/11 resets to after a reboot see in this thread:...
  3. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?: These look quite similar to the rocks view from the cave in the background the Windows 10/11 resets to after a reboot see in this thread:...
  4. Are these the same two rocks from a different angle?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  6. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  7. Why is my Headset and Speakers on two different ports the same device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Headset and Speakers on two different ports the same device?: I'm not really sure when this happened, but when I wanted to switch from my headset to my speakers today, the only audio devices I can choose from are Digital Audio (HDMI) and Speakers (High Definition Audio Device). My monitors doesn't have speakers so I don't use HDMI...
  8. Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different computers in the same room with two different XBOX One Wireless Adapters keep...: I don't know if anybody has had this issue but I had my sister switch to a XBOX One controller The Elite Series 2 from PS4 and got her a Adapter aswell so we have 2 separate adapters Everything works fine for the first few minutes then eventually I'm on her adapter hearing...
  9. Recording from two different audio inputs at the same time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recording from two different audio inputs at the same time?: Hi everyone, Is there any way to use two different audio inputs (separate audio cards) simultaneously in Windows? In this case I'd like to be able to record/stream audio from both a USB-based wireless microphone and a guitar plugged into an external USB-connected audio...
  10. Connect two speaker as same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect two speaker as same time: Hi i have two different speaker one speaker is normal desktop speaker that connects into 3.5 Jack and another speaker is bluetooth portable speaker but it can connect with 3.5 jack. My pc has only one speaker jack that is green i connect desktop speaker into it and bluetooth...