Windows 10: How to PortForward?

Discus and support How to PortForward? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Hello, I don't know if you know or.. This is a stupid question but. here i go How to I port forward Using Huawei HG8247H Router?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ItzDarkPvP., Jun 2, 2020.

1. How to PortForward?

How to PortForward? 1686607c-a7f3-410f-910b-69df04f1b875?upload=true.png Hello,

I don't know if you know or..

This is a stupid question but. here i go

How to I port forward Using Huawei HG8247H Router?

:)

ItzDarkPvP., Jun 2, 2020

2. BF 2142 no servers

ok i went to that portforward website but battlefield 2142 isnt listed there only 1942,vietnam and bf2. any other suggestions

MikeDaKilla, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Portforwarding Motorola surfboard

I just hooked up on the telstra cable 10 down and 2 up, its fast *Smile How to PortForward? :)

But Im getting kicked from some games and not even seeing some servers on some games,

Ive serched the web and this is the closest to i got,

A SB5101 is a modem w/o any user-configurable settings, although it's info pages can be accessed via »192.168.100.1

dose any one know how to set up portforwarding?
    Or is it simpilly a matter of turning win firewall off?

troyrae360, Jun 2, 2020
  4. How to PortForward?

Hamachi - How To?

you need to make sure its portforwarded , 12975 i think, also

in network and shareing center, click the left tab that says change adaptor settings.

then press alt and click advanced , advanced settings, and move hamachie to the top of that list.

slyfox2151, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

How to PortForward?

1. How to PortForward? - Similar Threads - PortForward

2. FireWall not allowing portforwarding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FireWall not allowing portforwarding: Recently I have tried to set up a small Minecraft server for me and my friends and attempted to port forward so they could join. I ran into the issue of my computer's firewall blocking the connection. I'm pretty sure that's the issue because if I turn off my public network...